Sign in to follow this  
Vic

United States, Canada Begin New Climate Data-Sharing Agreement

Officials from NOAA and Environment Canada announce a partnership to share weather and climate data, using high-tech monitoring stations located in their respective countries. The effort will improve the accuracy of each country?s data and give scientists a clearer, more accurate picture about climate change in North America.

View the full article

Could they perhaps send their data to Sarah Palin and force her to read it? They will have to make appointments with her, of course, at a time when she's not blowing away cariboo, stewing moose and pushing through legislation to shoot wolves from planes. :laugh:

I say this as someone whose family has hunters, who eats vension, etc.: some of these family members did bow and arrow hunting, which imo opinion requires real skill and patience: a far cry from shooting wolves from a plane. I also schedule a yearly program at a suburban library where a real volf, in addition to a coyote, a raccoon, etc are available for children to see - but obviously not pet!

P.S. As a lifelong Democrat/independent who has voted for a number of of moderate Republicans over the years, I was ready to vote for McCain until he chose Gov Palin, who imo isn't ready to be a heartbeat away from the Presidency, for many reasons, but especially her stance on science.

Edited by trekz