Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Call For Locksmith Leads To Gunfire, Naked Push-Ups

Call for Locksmith Leads to Gunfire, Naked Push-ups

Nov 10th 2008

By Tom Radler

A locksmith's job is basically a string of B&E jobs, so we weren't totally surprised when we heard about one Atlanta locksmith whose gig went wildly awry last week.

Locksmith Larry Newman told police that he got a call from a company asking if he could take a job. When he arrived at the address, a woman told him she was locked out of the house, so Newman began picking the lock.

Michael Little, who was in the home at the time, thought Newman was attempting to break in, so he grabbed his gun, and confronted Newman outside of the house. "I turned around and saw a big gun," said Newman. "Then he made me take off every stitch of clothing. ... I just didn't know what to think. I was butt naked -- except for my socks." Little then made Newman do five push-ups in the middle of the street.

Newman eventually fled to his van. At that point, gunfire erupted, though Little claims Newman was shooting as well. Both men were arrested on charges of aggravated assault and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.

WTF?....... :)