Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Should ST & Physics Weekly Come Back?

Should I once again do some form of "Star Trek & Physics Weekly"?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I once again do some form of "Star Trek & Physics Weekly"?

• Yes (I will read them)
    • Yes (But I won?t read them)
    • No
    • Not Sure

I might not to "editions" weekly, but I might consider doing monthly ones. I would also include graphics. So I think they may be a bit more interesting. If I started to do them once again, then I would probably start out with something very basic and then move up from there

What does everyone think?

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I liked "Star Trek and Physics Weekly." I read them. Although quantum gravity was going right over my head, I still enjoyed it. ^-^;; I'll read them if you bring them back. And starting with a basic topic would be good. ^-^

You seem to be the only person interested. (lol) I would like to do them again, but at the same time I don't want to waist my time. Then again I could tie it into the Star Trek Trivia. You know, I could ask 2 or 3 questions to test everyone's knowledge on the subject that was addressed in a edition.

Master Q

Heh, well you're right. The tieing in with trivia would be quite interesting. But do them if you want to do them. Time is limited and you're right, you don't want to waste it. I'm just saying I'll read them if you start to put them up again.

I know I won’t do electricity (sorry). Classical mechanics is a very strong possibility. I really like classical and relativistic mechanics.

Quantum Mechanics (QM is under physics, but can be applied to chem) and from that expand on Chemistry. I would not object to that even though I would shift my focus to chemistry.

I’m not 100% sure what I’ll do, but I think I’m going to start something. It just won’t be weekly. I’ll do one edition every month, but the editions will be a bit more presentable with graphics and from there we’ll see how it works out. And the editions will restrain from using math. (If one thing will scare people off, then that would be it)

Master Q

I think I am going to do my editions once again. The coming edition will be here in November. I'm still not completely sure what I will do. I might do astrophysics or classical mechanics [it would be basic - don't need to know calculus].

Master Q