Sign in to follow this  
MutterLindemann

Best Horror Movie ever?

hi folks,

i am very very thrilled about horror movies and i want to know what films are your favorites? which one is the most horrible, which one makes you to have nightmares? :dude:

my favorite is THE RING. i mistrusted my videorecorder for more than two month :laugh:

oh and NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET! freddy rules!

greez

gio

theres really not a movie that scares me, but as a kid CREATURE, ALIEN, AND NIGHTMARE ON ELM ST. used to scare me a little and i loved them. ive been waiting to see a movie that scares me. but i like watching to see if something does, but i was very very disapointed in 28 days later.

Well I'm a big fan of horror movies. My fav of all time is the Evil Dead Trilogy. Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi rock!

Also I like a lot of non-mainstream horror such as Dog Soldiers, Slashers, Bad Taste and Biozombie. They kind of carry both humor and frights hand in hand (kind of like the second Evil Dead.) If you're a real big fan of horror movies, check these films out they're excellent..

I like a good Horror movie as well,I don't really have a favourite as long as there is plenty of blood and guts in it that'll do for me.

The one thing I don't like is when something pops out when you least expect and sends your drink and food everywhere.