Sign in to follow this  
Capt.Vash

What if the borg assimilated a Q?

I know that most think just ok this is impossible because as soon as he is assimilated all he has to do is snap his fingers and the borg never exhisted... but for the sake of conversation say that the cought him off guard and Q is now part of the collective.... what happens next? :laugh:

personallly i think that they wouldnt become invincible.... i do believe the contium would take away his powers other wise the borg would reach "perfection" a little bit before shceduled but his knowlegde of all sciences and the entire expans of the universe would be quite a gain for them

The Borg might as well try to assimilate the vacuum of space. You just can't. The only way the Borg could assimilate a Q would be if he took a solid form, like when he does his little "Starfleet captain" routine to drive Picard crazy. :laugh: If the Borg assimilated him off guard then, yeah, they'd become the worst thing we've ever imagined.

I hope they'd assimilate his sense of humor and start sending people on adventures in Sherwood Forest.

ya i just kinda wanted peoples opinion in the matter im saying i dont kow just that i would like people to tell me there opinions

Stardate:213740.9

Even without his powers if the borg assimilated his knowledge they would know EVERYTHING!!!After that we would all be saying"We are the borg..resistance is and always will be futile"

I know that most think just ok this is impossible because as soon as he is assimilated all he has to do is snap his fingers and the borg never exhisted... but for the sake of conversation say that the cought him off guard and Q is now part of the collective.... what happens next? :assimilated:

Hi there :laugh:

I honestly think it would be a bad idea to assimilate Q. He is such a great character and there needs to be some people that the Borg find 'impossible' to assimilate. I loved how he could annoy the crap out of Janeway and Picard. He really knew how to get a reaction out of them and which buttons to press. I wonder why he didn't target any of the other characters??

Linda

Okay this Q got answered in Star Trek Borg by Hillary Bader. Q cannot be touched and assimilated. He isn't of our continuum.

Well the continuum would probably undo it and restart time to when he was assimilated...

I wonder why he didn't target any of the other characters??

Linda

I thought that Q had visited DS9 and bugged Sisko in at least one episode. The Trek writers are always trying to get Q in a series as much as they could without bothering the plot too much.

If a Q did get assimilated, the other Q would just go back in time and make sure it never had happened in the first place.

Well it's obvious it would never happen (as already stated) However, if the borg could get it done, they would then be the ultimate race! Maybe if they did assimilate a Q, before any of the other Q knew it took place, the borg could learn everything the Q do, and keep the Q from altering it. Then, the borg would rule the world! :laugh:

ALL HAIL THE BORG!

:assimilated::assimilated::laugh:;)

Well first off let us just imagine that Q could b assimilated.. okay well secondly Q knows everything in the universe... not just what has happened but what will happen.. presumably until the end of time if there is one.. think about how much information this is... limitless.. the borg couldnt process the information that Q contains.. look at what happened when Hugh was Re-integrated into the collective.. would that happen with Q.. ?

I believe that the would then proceed to build technologies that would allow them to assimlate every species instantly:

imagine your flying around on your first 5 year mission when the borg central plexus drops out of super trans-warp and transports a specilized mass of nano probes into your ventilation system... bye bye individuality

i think when that happens

i would be very boring in space

:naughty: