Sign in to follow this  
Capt.Vash

Borg Queen

I always thought that the borg queen was human but i recently found out she was origianally a member of species 125 any one know who they are or what the look like when they are more then a head+spinal collum attached to robotic parts...

In "Dark Frontier", I believe she was referring to her body, not her self specifically, when saying she was from species 125.

In the movie FIRST CONTACT, the Borg Queen was introduced. She said, "I am the beginning, the end... the one who is many. I am the Borg." This gave the impression that the Queen "is" the Borg collective. However, durring Voyager, we see the Queen giving the collective orders. It's my impression that the Queen is an entity that lives within the collective. She's the sole individual who "brings order to chaos", keeping the collective in check. She also has complete access to the collective, allowing her to "be" the collective - the one who is many. She can have a body constructed anywhere, anytime. As for the Queen who we saw in ST-8? I saw her as a "copy" sent back in time, with a "mini-collective".

This is my assesment on the Queen.

Ya i know what a Queen is i was wondering along the lines of what the hell is species 125.... just a little bit of curiosity...