Sign in to follow this  
shinzonfan

Hello Everyone!

I read that many of you are from ST.Com as well. Glad to see you. I couldn't even last a month on that other board.

Wondering if there are any other Shinzon fans or Nemesis fans out there. Yes, I said the 'N' word. Sorry to offend anyone. I really liked the movie. Not that I want every movie to be like that (meaning dark and not exactly the Trek we are used to), but one was fine for me.

Looking forward to some intelligent talk about Trek.

"Let's make sure history never forgets the name Enterprise"

Guest Ktrek

Welcome! I too am a st.com refugee. :bow: I think you'll like it here.

I also liked Nemesis. I wish I had seen it more than once at the theater but I'm looking forward to studying it more closely on my big screen when the DVD is released.

Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself! :)

Ktrek

Welcome Shinzonfan. I'm a Nemesis fan too. I thought Tom Hardy was great as Shinzon. I'm sure you'll have a blast at these boards. No need to worry about taking any abuse here. You have found a safe haven. I was at the st.com boards too (I was soong_girl there) but I prefer these boards so much more that it is difficult to quantify.

Welcome!

I hope that you enjoy it here and I look forward to chatting with you in the future.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I'm sure no-one's offended if you liked Nemesis (it's just a matter of opinion), and I did too(until the end, that is). I'm sure you'll have a great time, these boards are amazing. WelcomE!

Hey! welcome

I'm also pretty new and came from the st.com boards

This is so much better!

Yeah Nemesis was cool- First contact is still my favorite but nemesis was my second fave!

Welcome to the boards! You will have a blast here! And do not worry about taking abuse...it is very nice here. I loved Nemesis, except the end....but, that is a whole other story for me. It ties First Contact for best Trek movie, IMO!!!

Welcome aboard! :wow: B) :wow:

Nemesis was my favorite TNG movie hands down. I loved Shinzon, he's the best villian since General Chang and Khan IMO. I loved the whole movie, even the sad ending.

Sign in to follow this