Sign in to follow this  
Capt.Vash

vash is french for cow

so who thinks my name is...  

9 members have voted

1. 1. so who thinks my name is...

• stupid
    • funny
    • im so bored why did you post this in voyager?

There is a thread about usernames, if you want to further express yourself on this. I am indifferent about your name. I thought it referred to a character that Captian Picard dated in TNG.

I think its funny.My little brother used to go by a japanese username that he picked up from a cartoon he liked to watch.That was,until somebody clued him into the fact that his name meant "smelly feet" in japanese.He just goes by the name Animeboy now,at the different anime and manga sites he visits.

Hey y post's 3rd thingy doesnt make sense now you moved it..... and umm funny thing trekbabe? trekhotie? sorry forgot your name.... is that vash is the name of a western outlaw on another planet who isnt human and didnt do anything wrong moves so fast he cant be shot has perfect aim ("oops i hit them all") and is so ditzy no one believes he is who he is...

Hey y post's 3rd thingy doesnt make sense now you moved it..... and umm funny thing trekbabe? trekhotie? sorry forgot your name.... is that vash is the name of a western outlaw on another planet who isnt human and didnt do anything wrong moves so fast he cant be shot has perfect aim ("oops i hit them all") and is so ditzy no one believes he is who he is...

Stardate:213740.3

I was wondering if your name was referring to "Trigun"I love that show

Well,most of my user names at the various sites I am registered on are pretty dumb,too.Usually when it comes time to thinking one up,I can't thing of anything clever(and even when I can,those names are ALWAYS already taken). :laugh:

geranimo you are the man vash i awsome! have you seen tainted donuts?

Stardate:213740.9

maybe im not sure.I dont watch the American Version of Trigun.It doesnt do it justice.I have the Originals on DVD with subtitles.But i dont recall names of epsiodes very well so i might of