Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

Question About The Upcoming DVD Sets

As Some Of You May Or Not Know, Each Episode Of These Two Parters Were First Aired In The Same Night.

"The Killing Game"

"Dark Frontier"

"Flesh And Blood"

Now, Anyone Recall If They Were Aired Back To Back Or As A 2-Hour Episode?

Also, If They Were Aired As Two Hour Episodes, Will That Be How They'll Appear On The DVDs?

I don't know how they will do it on the Voyager DVDs but on the DS9 DVDs they have the 2 parters as if they are one 2 hour episode. So DVD 1 has 3 episodes on it. Emissary, Past Prologue and A Man Alone. Those are really 4 episodes but they play as 3, no credits between Parts 1 & 2 of Emissary. They did the same with other 2 parters that were within the same season. If it was a season ender then a season opener then it was broken down into 2 parts.

I Know Why "Emissary" And "Way Of The Warrior" Are Like That On The DVDs, They Were Aired That Way, But Are You Saying That "The Search" And "Past Tense" Are Shown As 2 Hour Episodes On The DVDs?

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

I Why "Emissary" And "Way Of The Warrior" Are Like That On The DVDs, They Were Aired That Way, But Are You Saying That "The Search" And "Past Tense" Are Shown As 2 Hour Episodes On The DVDs?

I just went back to my DVDs of the episodes you mentioned and they do have them as 2 parters. So it must be that they are breaking them down as they were aired (which they should).

So I would assume that if the episode was aired as a 2 hour "movie" then it will be 1 episode on the DVDs. If they were aired as a 2 parter on 2 different weeks then it will be broken into 2 episodes on the DVD.