Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

John Hodgman (I'm a PC) to appear on BSG

hodgman_apple.jpg

In an interview with Wired, author, Daily Show Resident Expert, and P.C. from the Mac ads, John Hodgman notes in passing that he'll be on Battlestar Galactica:

Well, I always had this desire to celebrate and somehow be a part of things that I thought were really great. When I wrote about Battlestar Galactica for The New York Times Magazine in 2005, I was mainly geeking out about the fact that I was standing on the set, you know? So it was very unnerving and surreal to go from being the guy who wrote about Galactica to making a cameo appearance as a doctor in an upcoming episode.

John_Hodgman.jpg

Source: A PC on Galactica?

Edited by DrWho42

It is not over yet. They will finish the season starting January. There are still too many question left unanswered. The biggest one question that comes to my mind who frak is the last of the finial 7.

They're also going to have a TV movie after the series ends called "The Plan", which will be directed by Edward James Olmos and set during the Kobol storyline. Besides that, a prequel series called Caprica set before the First Cylon War.