Sign in to follow this  
barry

Snooker

Yes.I have had fun reading the posts in the NFL forum on off-topic.So I say,go for it.Er,what exactly is snooker,barry?I've heard that term before from a female co-worker from Chester,UK.

Snooker is a game with 15 reds and the yellow,green,brown,blue,pink and black balls,and a white cue ball played on a 12ft x 6ft table.

The object of the game is to pot a red then a colour(useing the White Cue ball) and you get points for potting these balls,when all the reds have gone you pot the colours in sequence(as above).

Points are as follows:

Red 1 point

Yellow 2 points

Green 3 points

Brown 4 points

Blue 5 points

Pink 6 points

Black 7 points

The player with the most points wins the game,I think you may call this Billiards.

Yes.I have had fun reading the posts in the NFL forum on off-topic.So I say,go for it.Er,what exactly is snooker,barry?I've heard that term before from a female co-worker from Chester,UK.

Snooker is a game with 15 reds and the yellow,green,brown,blue,pink and black balls,and a white cue ball played on a 12ft x 6ft table.

The object of the game is to pot a red then a colour(useing the White Cue ball) and you get points for potting these balls,when all the reds have gone you pot the colours in sequence(as above).

Points are as follows:

Red 1 point

Yellow 2 points

Green 3 points

Brown 4 points

Blue 5 points

Pink 6 points

Black 7 points

The player with the most points wins the game,I think you may call this Billiards.

Thanks for the information,barry.I've played pool (billiards) my whole life,but never this variation.Sounds interesting.

Points are as follows:

Red 1 point

Yellow 2 points

Green 3 points

Brown 4 points

Blue 5 points

Pink 6 points

Black 7 points

Stardate:213723.9

I have played Snooker before.It is similar to Billards but there alot of diffences.Most notable in my opinion is that the pockets on the table are smaller.I think its a fun game but very challenging.I am not very good at it though so I dont play much.But I do have it on my computer and the cpu beats me almost every time B)

I play snooker!When I was a kid I used to go to the Boys & Girls Club after school,and one of the adults there (a guy from New Zealand),taught us how to play the game.Before long everybody was playing it,all the time.Its an addictive game.I still play from time-to-time with friends of mine.

i love snooker. i only have a pool table so i play it on a smaller than a regulation snooker size table, but its still fun. i have a friend with a snooker table, made of maple (i think) from 1901. its awesome. its such a fun sport.