Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

5- Year Old Blows $105,000 He Stole From Dad

5-Year-Old Blows $105,000 He Stole from Dad

Sep 12th 2008

By Tom Radler

We're on the fence about whether it's right to discipline children with corporal punishment. Then again, there are times when kids do stuff that deserves one hell of a beating.

That's why we're thinking a five-year-old Serbian boy is likely to get a major thrashing after blowing the equivalent of $105,000 in cash that he found in his father's safe. Djodja Markovic evidently used the money to take a group of friends shopping, buying them clothes, toys, bicycles, candy, computers and games.

His father, Slobodan Markovic (not to be confused with the mass-murdering dictator), said he only realized what had happened when his son and his friends came home carrying dozens of shopping bags.

"I must have forgotten to lock the safe and he just saw the money and took it," said the elder Markovic. "I have asked the police to investigate because it is unbelievable that the shop owners let such a young boy do this." Police are currently looking into the matter.

Man.....this kid is gonna get a MAJOR time-out!!!..... :rolleyes:

Maybe this should serve the father notice to remember to lock the safe every time he goes into it. In addition, he should teach his son not go into the safe and take anything out of it. I do believe can get most of the money back by returning everything to the stores. It sucks for his friends, but it serves him a good listen about taking his father money without permission. Beating a 5 year old for his father's mistake is too much for me. I do not believe the son knew that he was doing was wrong.

One other thing I found amazing is that a 5 year old can leave the house and wander around from store to store without anyone thinking that was strange. Did the parent's even know that their 5 year old child was not at home?