Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Gone Country 2

This is the new season of Gone Country:

http://www.cmt.com/shows/series/gone_count...de-videos.jhtml

In this season they feature:

Jermaine Jackson is best known as a member of the iconic music group, The Jackson 5. The group, consisting of brothers Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Michael, signed with Motown Records in 1969.

Today, the group is considered one of the biggest pop phenomena in music history. As co-lead singer and bass player for The Jackson 5, Jackson performed hits like "I Want You Back," "I'll Be There," and "Dancing Machine." In 1997, the group was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Additionally, two of its songs, "ABC" and "I Want You Back," are among the Rock and Roll Hall Fame's 500 Songs that Shaped Rock and Roll.

In 1976, after fourteen years performing with The Jackson 5, Jackson left the group to pursue a solo career at Motown Records. In 1980, Jackson was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance for his solo album, Let's Get Serious. He also had several Billboard Hot 100 Top 20 hits like "Let Me Tickle Your Fancy" and "Do What You Do" during the 1970s and 1980s.

Jackson re-joined his brothers in 1984 for the group's Victory Tour. In 1992, he co-produced the Emmy Award-winning and highly-rated ABC TV miniseries, The Jackson's: An American Dream. In 2007, Jackson participated in the fifth season of "Celebrity Big Brother" (UK), as one of the TV show's 14 housemates. Jackson finished second. Currently, Jackson serves as Founder and CEO of the Earthcare International Foundation. The global organization works to combat the AIDS problem around the world.

Chris Kirkpatrick is best known as the founding member of the international pop phenomenon *NSYNC. The multi-award-winning group has sold over 56 million records worldwide. In 1998, *NSYNC released its self-titled debut album with hits like "I Want You Back" and "God Must Have Spent a Little More Time on You." The group's second album, No Strings Attached, was released in 2000 and holds the record for most albums sold in a week, with 1.1 million sold on the first day. In 2001, Rolling Stone magazine named *NSYNC "the biggest band in the world."

In 1999, during a hiatus from the band, Kirkpatrick founded FuMan Skeeto Enterprises, a creative arts company with a special focus on clothing design.

After *NSYNC, Kirkpatrick pursued a solo vocal career. With the band Little Red Monsters, he debuted two songs, "Jodi's Song" and "Who am I." In 2005, Kirkpatrick released the tracks, "My World," "Everybody Gets Lost," and "Say You Will," with his new band, Nigel's 11.

Between 2002 and 2005, Kirkpatrick lent his acting and vocal skills to the Nickelodeon cartoon, "The Fairly Odd Parents," as the teeth-loving pop star, Chip Skylark. He also performed many songs on the television soundtrack.

Sean Young has starred in over three dozen feature films including Blade Runner, No Way Out, Wall Street, Fatal Instinct and Ace Venture: Pet Detective.

Before becoming an actress, Young worked as a model and dancer, and attended the School of American Ballet in New York.

Young's body of work has established her versatility in leading roles. In Blade Runner, she appeared as an other worldly Replicant opposite Harrison Ford. In No Way Out, she played a seductive mistress to Kevin Costner, and in Wall Street, she served as Michael Douglas' trophy wife.

Since 2000, Young has appeared in a variety of independent films and TV roles, including Boston Public and Reno 911! In 2005, she spent four months in Russia filming the miniseries Esenin, in which she played dancer Isadora Duncan. In 2007, Young finished work on two films, The Man Who Came Back and Darkness Visible.

As a contestant on the fourth season of the hit show American Idol, Mikalah Gordon quickly won over the hearts of her fans. Finishing as a Top 12 Finalist, Gordon competed alongside season four winner Carrie Underwood. During the competition, Gordon's most noted performance was her rendition of Billie Holiday's "God Bless the Child."

Prior to her big break on American Idol, the Las Vegas native performed for President Bill Clinton at the White House as a member of the Helen Joy Young Entertainers. She also starred in several of her High School's productions, including Fiddler on the Roof, The Sound of Music, and Singing in the Rain.

After American Idol, Gordon landed a guest-starring role on Fran Drescher's sitcom, Living with Fran. On the show, she played Fran's cousin Brianna, a Broadway singer. She also landed a guest-starring role on the CBS military drama The Unit. Following a 2006 appearance on The Tyra Banks Show, Gordon was hired by Tyra Banks as a correspondent for the show.

Gordon also serves as co-host of American Idol Extra on the Fox Reality Channel, in which she provides behind-the-scene looks of the show each week.

Lorenzo Lamas' first big break came in 1978 with his role as Tom Chisum in the blockbuster film Grease. Since then, Lamas has become a well-known TV star. During the 1980s, he played the role of Jane Wyman's irresponsible grandson, Lance Cumson, on the nighttime soap opera Falcon Crest. After nine years on the hit show, Lamas starred as the falsely accused cop, Reno Raines, on the TV crime drama Renegade. The show became an immediate success and was viewed in over 100 countries during its five year-run.

In 1984, Lamas returned to films, starring as Chilly in Body Rock. Lamas also recorded a song for the film's soundtrack, "Fools Like Me," which cracked the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Lamas, a student of the martial art of Taekwondo, has also appeared in several other action movies including Snake Eater and CIA Code Name: Alexa.

In 2004, Lamas acquired the role of firefighter Hector Ramirez on the CBS soap opera The Bold and The Beautiful. After leaving the show in 2007, Lamas ventured into theatre, starring as the King of Siam in The King and I at the Ogunquit Playhouse in Maine.

Currently, Lamas serves as the co-chair of several children's charities, including the Make-A-Wish Foundation and Muscular Dystrophy Association. He also began appearing in TV commercials for the Zaxby's chain restaurant in May 2008.

Sebastian Bach is a Canadian heavy metal singer, best known as the former front-man of Skid Row. The band, founded by ex-Bon Jovi guitarist Dave "Snake" Sabo, recruited Bach in 1987. In 1989, Skid Row released its self-titled debut album, which produced hit singles like "18 and Life," "I Remember You," and "Youth Gone Wild." Bach also wrote the lyrics for the Skid Row song "Wasted Time."

The group's 1991 album, Slave to the Grind, debuted at No.1 on the Billboard charts and was the first heavy metal album to achieve this ranking. In 1995, Skid Row released its third album, Subhuman Race.

Bach departed from the group in 1996 and began performing in Broadway productions. His roles included Riff Raff in The Rocky Horror Show and the title roles in Jekyll & Hyde. He has also appeared in several reality shows, including the VH1 show I Married...Sebastian Bach and the MTV show Celebrity Rap Superstar. Bach continues to also be a solo artist, releasing his first solo album Bring 'Em Bach Alive in 1999, and most recently releasing Angel Down in 2007.

Irene Cara's musical career includes two Grammy Awards, an Academy Award and a Golden Globe Award.

Cara was first catapulted to stardom in 1980 in the role of Coco Hernandez in Fame. In the film, she sang both its title song "Fame" and the film's second hit single, "Out Here on My Own." Cara made Academy Award history that year when both songs were nominated for an award in the same category. It was the film's title song "Fame" that won the 1981 Academy Award for Best Original Song.

In 1984, Cara won her own Academy Award in the category of Best Original Song for co-writing "Flashdance...What a Feeling." She also performed the song on the film's original soundtrack. Additionally, Cara received a Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song and a Grammy Award for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance that year.

After her success with Fame, Cara starred opposite Clint Eastwood and Burt Reynolds in the 1984 film, City Heat. She also co-wrote the movie's theme song, which was performed by legendary jazz vocalist Joe Williams. In 1985, Cara co-starred with Tatum O'Neal in the film, Certain Fury.

Throughout the following decade, Cara toured Europe and Asia, attaining several top ten dance hits on non-US charts. Currently, she is recording songs with her all-female band, Hot Caramel.

I admit it. I watched Season 1 and have started on Season 2.

Can't be Sean Young for humor.

I watched all of the first season yesterday, Bobby Brown had some pretty good comedic moments lol

I totally disagree with the winner. 100% disagree.

Sean Young does seem a little "out there" though doesn't she? lol

Whoops, I meant "Can't beat Sean Young for humor.

She's whacked. There are articles about things she's done including a wild fight w/James Woods.