Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam The Smuggler

Smuggler's Log, Stardate 45--Stardate 46--

Thursday, 9/18/03, 11:51 am

As Some Of You May Know, I Recently Returned From Georgia Monday. It Was A Pretty Good Trip. Although Not Much Happened. We Stayed At The Hotel, Left To Eat, Came Back, Left To Eat, Bac, Eat...:tear: But My Brother Did Show Us The PX Mall On The Base. That Was Pretty Cool.

Well Anyway...The Next Interesting Thing To Happem Would Be Me Finaly Getting Season 2 Of DS9 Yesterday. So Far, I've Watched "The Homecoming", "The Cirle" And "The Siege".

Well...I Guess That's It For Now...See Ya

Thursday, 9/18/03, 11:56 am

Saturday, 9/20/03, 4:34 pm

Yo...It's The Weekend. Don't Really Have Any Plans Of Any Kind. Just Hanging 'Round The House Like Usually Do.

Oh, That Day I Bought Season 2 Of DS9, I Played A Demo Of Rebel Strike: Rogue Squadron 3 :blink:

It Was Awsome. The Level Was The Battle Hoth, But On This Game, You Play As Luke On Foot After He Crashes, So I Had To Fight My Way Back To The Base. I Got To Take Down Two AT-ATs Like He Did In "Empire". Then Manned A Tripod Gun To Destroy Four AT-STs. Then I Think I Rode A Taun Taun To My X-Wing. Before Leaving Hoth, I Had To Protect Escaping Transports. I Beat The Level And Only Lost 1 Life And 2 Transports.

And Get This, Between Gameplay, It Acually Used Scenes From The Movie. The Quality Was Awsome. Nice And Clear..With None Of The Matte Boxes Or Any Of That Crap.

Oh Yes...I Will Be Getting This Game B)

Saturday, 9/20/03, 4:41 pm

Sunday, 4/4/04, 11:02 am

Hmm..Been Awhile, lol.

Anyhoo...Been An Interesting First Couple Of Months Of The Year. For The Past Month Or Two...I Though We'd Be Moving....But...We're Still Here...In The Same House....So I Have No Idea When We'll Move...With The Way Things Are...Could Be Tomorrow...Could Be October.. :drool:

And I'd Just Like To Add...I Really Don't Understand People Sometimes... :clap:

No Plans For The Day Really....Well...'Cept Getting Lunch Now...lol.... ^_^

Sunday, 4/4/04, 11:05 am

Monday, April 5, 2004 6:31 am

The Voyage Of The Phoenix Was A Succes..Again.....No Wait...Nevermind

Anyhoo..Not Much Happening...Only Been Up About An Hour...

It's My Brother's Birthday Tomorrow...Yay.

More On This As It Developes.

Monday, April 5, 2004 6:33 am

Wednesday, 4/7/04, 8:05 pm

Well Yay Yay..My Direct TV Was Cut Off Tonight During Enterpirse :( , Guess Should Have Paid The Rest Of That Bill, lol...Oh Well...I'll Get To It :o

Anyways...Ran Into One Of My Friends Yesterday At Wal-Mart...Don't Get To See Her Much...But I Cause It's Just As Well...I'm Crazy About Her And Can't Have Her... :huh: ...Anyways...We Talked, Laughed, Hugged..Blah Blah Blah....It Was Good Seeing Here....We Try To Stay In Touch...

Wednesday, 4/7/04, 8:08 pm

Saturday, 4/17/04, 5:21 pm

Lastnight. Myself, My Brother & His Girlfriend Went To The Movies. We Sas The Punisher & Kill Bill: Volume 2. They Were Pretty Good. I Enjoyed Them. :)

Between Movies, We Stopped In At A Little Diner Place. Just Had Some Fries While We Waited To Go Back To The Theater. My Brother Reached Over For The Ketchup Bottle And When He Picked It And Pulled It Over...It Hit His Milkshake Glass And Broke A Big Piece Off The Top Which Landed In The Seat. That Was Just A Total Conversation Stopper. We Just Sat That...Staring At The Glass...Trying So Hard To Hold Our Laughter In That We Stated Tearing Up, lol. We Decided It Was Time To Go, lol. My Brother Gently Placed The Broken Piece Back On, And We Got Up, Paid For The Fries & Left. :roflmao:

All In All. An Entertaining Night. :)

I May Go Out With Friends Tonight Or Maybe Tomorrow.

Saturday, 4/17/04, 5:28 pm

Oh Who Cares What Day It Is...I Just Wonder If I'm Wasting My Time With Something...

Something Important To Me...Someone Really...

I Dunno....Something That Will Most Likely Never Happen....But Damnit..I Can't Forget About It..

I Really Don't Know What To Do...

Wednesday, July 21, 2004 9:37 pm

Watching The End Of TTT On TV Right Now...I Think It's The Theatrical Version...Actually I'm Sure It Is...And It's...Fullscreen...Looks So..Butchered :laugh:

Anyhoo...Wishing Someone Was Here With Me Right Now. She Really Means Alot To Me...But Here I Sit...Alone In My Room...

Getting Close To The Time I Normaly Go To Bed, But I'm Gonna Stay Up Alittle Longer Tonight :laugh:

Maybe Watch Daria...Play Some Gamecube...I Dunno..

Really Looking Forward To Going To The Star Trek Experiance In October. That Ought To Be A Blast. :blink:

Well..That's All For Now

Wednesday, July 21, 2004 9:46 pm

Saturday July 24, 2004 6:24 am

Well...I'm....Awake...Yeah, That's It. Waiting To Talk To Someone...I Hope She Shows Up Soon :waaaa:

For Now..I'll Just Post On Various Boards I Belong To. And Also...I Checked My Caller ID When I Got Up...There Was A Call From A Local Inn Around 1 Something...This Is Odd....I Can Only Think Of A Few People That Have My Number . My Mom, My Brother In Germany, My Best Friend And Another Friend. The Only One That Would Make Sense Trying To Call Me From An Inn At That Hour Would Be My Brother...I Guess...I Dunno....I'll Have To Find Out....

Weird. :waaaa:

Saturday July 24, 2004 6:28 am

Monday, July 26, 2004 2:18 am.

Ok, Today Is My Brother's Birthday...But Is He Here?? No. He Joined The Army Last Year And At The Begening Of This Year, He Was Posted To Germany. Anyhoo...He Is Being Discharged Cause They Think He's Nuts. He Was Supposed To Be Home By The End Of Last Month....But Somebody Over There Screwed Something Up, So He's Not Here Yet. Needless To Say, This Has Upset Us Here At Home. Hopefuly They'll Get Their Crap Togther Soon.

On Another Subject, I've Been Greatly Confused By Something, But I Won't Go Into That Here...But Still...I Just Don't Get It....I Mean...I Never Set Out To Hurt Anyone..Ever...But....Ah Nevermind...Stuff Happens...

Anyways...I'm Very Much Missing Someone Right Now...

Monday, July 26, 2004 2:24 am.

Monday, July 26, 2004 6:48 am.

Well...I've Gone And Done It Again..Stayed Up All Night...So...Gonna Try To Visit With My Mom Today. It'd Be Nice If My Brother Happened To Show Up Today, lol. Anyhoo...Going Over There Will Help My Stay Up All Day So I Can Go To Bed Tonight At A Decent Hour. Talk Some, Play Some Videogames With My Other Brother, Walk Around Outside Some...Just Get Away FromMy Bed For The Day :bow:

Hmm..Maybe I'll Play Some FF7 Now..Maybe...

Monday, July 26, 2004 6:52 am.