Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

A new inhabitant has come to STARTREKFANS.

I still don't get it.................. :rolleyes:

I believe it's like one of those virtual pets the more you care for it the more it grows. Not my cup of tea, but my 10 year old loves that stuff. :superhappy:

I still don't get it.................. :blink:

I believe it's like one of those virtual pets the more you care for it the more it grows. Not my cup of tea, but my 10 year old loves that stuff. :blink:

It's a game, it's intended to be something to pass the time and encourage people to participate. Especially during the summer months when it's typically slow on the boards it gives people meaningless things to do that makes them smile for a couple of minutes and then move on to other things.

I believe it's like one of those virtual pets the more you care for it the more it grows. Not my cup of tea, but my 10 year old loves that stuff. :blink:

It's a game, it's intended to be something to pass the time and encourage people to participate. Especially during the summer months when it's typically slow on the boards it gives people meaningless things to do that makes them smile for a couple of minutes and then move on to other things.

Amazing as it may seem, I did figure out all by myself that its a game.......... :blink:

What I don't know is exactly how does it work?

Edited by Kor37

Amazing as it may seem, I did figure out all by myself that its a game.......... :blink:

What I don't know is exactly how does it work?

lol Oh ok, you just click on the links. Either to grow the city, build industry or build the transportation system. It reminds me of a simple version of Sim City and was probably designed following that games blueprint.

Like I said though, it's just a simple little thing to see how big we can get the city as a community.