Sign in to follow this  
edmcgon

Week 3 Predictions

VBG, my turn to open the week:

Jacksonville at Indianapolis: Horsies beat Cats.

Kansas City at Houston: Is Priest going to play? He is listed as "questionable". If he plays, they win. I think he will play.

Minnesota at Detroit: Gotta take the 6kings.

New Orleans at Tennessee: The Titans have been better in big games. Even though they are beat up, I still have to pick them.

N.Y. Jets at New England: Testaverde? I think not.

Pittsburgh at Cincinnati: Steel Curtain falls on Kitties. Flat cats.

Tampa Bay at Atlanta: The Bucs did not lose to the Panthers and the Falcons did not lose to the Skins because the Panthers & Skins were better teams. Both the Bucs and Falcons were looking past their opponents to this matchup. I pick the Birds.

Green Bay at Arizona: Take the Pack.

N.Y. Giants at Washington: G-Men.

St. Louis at Seattle: Seabirdies.

Baltimore at San Diego: The Bolts have to win sometime. May as well be this weekend.

Cleveland at San Francisco: The Brownies are also overdue.

Buffalo at Miami: My dad's name is "Bill", so I will take the Bills.:tear:

Oakland at Denver: :huh:

Ok, I haven't read any predictions yet but here are mine. Now I'll go read yours.

Jacksonville at Indianapolis: Indy

Kansas City at Houston: K.C.

Minnesota at Detroit: Vikings

New Orleans at Tennessee: Titans

N.Y. Jets at New England: Pats

Pittsburgh at Cincinnati: Pittsburg

Tampa Bay at Atlanta: Bucs

Green Bay at Arizona: Pack

N.Y. Giants at Washington: Gnats..err.. Giants

St. Louis at Seattle: Rams??

Baltimore at San Diego: Ravens

Cleveland at San Francisco: 49ers

Buffalo at Miami: Bills

Monday

Oakland at Denver: I want to say Raiders but I have a gut feeling for Denver. I'll go with the Raiders though.

Tampa Bay at Atlanta: The Bucs did not lose to the Panthers and the Falcons did not lose to the Skins because the Panthers & Skins were better teams. Both the Bucs and Falcons were looking past their opponents to this matchup. I pick the Birds.

Agreed, they beat themselves by taking the games as if they were just another practice. As much as I hate the Bucs though I don't think they will drop 2 in a row and I don't think Atlanta's O can take their D. This is one game though that I will be VERY happy to be wrong on lol.

St. Louis at Seattle: Seabirdies.

You may notice I picked the Rams but it was a "Rams??" kind of pick. I think with Bulger in there the Rams are a better team, can the Hawks handle them? We'll see but this is one I could have picked either way.

Cleveland at San Francisco: The Brownies are also overdue.

I don't see it happening but it could very well happen.

My "upset" pick (which I'm not picking) would be Cincy beating Pittsburg. They almost shocked the world last week with Oakland and I think it's very possible this week... though I'm picking the Steelers... lol

Stardate:213712.9

The Seacocks err Seachickens.....errr Seahawks going 3-0.Yeh and Enterprise will single handidly beat a borg cube next week :tear:.If the Seahawks go 3-0 i will eat me hat!!!!!!The seachickens have as good a chance of going 3-0 as the Detroit Tigers have of sweeping the Mariners or the Yankees.It s not gonna happen

The Seacocks err Seachickens.....errr Seahawks going 3-0.Yeh and Enterprise will single handidly beat a borg cube next week :huh:.If the Seahawks go 3-0 i will eat me hat!!!!!!The seachickens have as good a chance of going 3-0 as the Detroit Tigers have of sweeping the Mariners or the Yankees.It s not gonna happen

Thems fighting words,pard'ner....showdown at high noon on sunday.

The Seahawks are not only going to beat the rams,they are going to humiliate them.The Rams are banged up bad,and the season is less than a month old.Their QB Bulger is not consistent,and Marshal Faulk hasn't had a big game yet this year.He won't run well against the Seahawks defense.

So,set your table geronimo,and get ready for that hat you mentioned.I'll enjoy seeing your post on sunday night. :tear:

Admiral PeeWee's sure-fire picks for week 3:

Colts beat Jaguars

Chiefs beat Texans

Vikings beat Lions

Saints beat Titans

Patriots beat Jets

Steelers beat Bengals

Falcons beat Buccaneers

Cardinals beat Packers

Giants beat Redskins

Seahawks beat Rams

Ravens beat Chargers

Browns beat 49ers

Bills beat Dolphins

Broncos beat Raiders

and before anybody laughs at my picks (Falcons,Browns,Cardinals),remember I picked the Panthers last week!I have the same feeling now for these teams as I did for Carolina last week....or maybe my leg's just falling alseep? :blink:

The Seacocks err Seachickens.....errr Seahawks going 3-0.Yeh and Enterprise will single handidly beat a borg cube next week :blink:.If the Seahawks go 3-0 i will eat me hat!!!!!!The seachickens have as good a chance of going 3-0 as the Detroit Tigers have of sweeping the Mariners or the Yankees.It s not gonna happen

Thems fighting words,pard'ner....showdown at high noon on sunday.

The Seahawks are not only going to beat the rams,they are going to humiliate them.The Rams are banged up bad,and the season is less than a month old.Their QB Bulger is not consistent,and Marshal Faulk hasn't had a big game yet this year.He won't run well against the Seahawks defense.

So,set your table geronimo,and get ready for that hat you mentioned.I'll enjoy seeing your post on sunday night. B)

Stardate:213687.9

We will see.I dont have much confidence in the Seachickens(can you tell)cause of alll the horrible years they have had but we will see

bengals .colts ,seahawks ,9ers ,bills, browns suck!!!!!!

Emo,

That is a pretty broad statement. You missed one: The Cardinals. :blink:

Seriously, of the teams you mentioned, I would not include the Bills or the Seahawks. Both of those teams have looked like serious contenders this year.

The Colts could also be dangerous, but I would not expect much from them as long as Dungy is the coach.

The Browns are having offensive line problems since they lost Ross Verba for the season. If their line could start to play better, they could turn things around by the end of the season.

While the 9ers have looked good in the first two games, they still have Dennis Ericson to hold them back. That was still one of the most bone-headed coaching hires in NFL history.

I think Marvin Lewis will eventually turn the Bengals around, but that will not be until next year at the earliest.

How's that hat,geronimo?The Seahawks fell far short of a "humiliating" victory.In fact,they scared the hell out of me until the very end.But a win is a win,and my boys from the rain-drenched north are still undefeated.

How's that hat,geronimo?The Seahawks fell far short of a "humiliating" victory.In fact,they scared the hell out of me until the very end.But a win is a win,and my boys from the rain-drenched north are still undefeated.

Stardate:213723.9

The hat is fine thank you very much B) They go real good with Mustard! :eek:

When I want to know is when did i step into the bazzaro world???I dont hear twilight zone music.The world isnt coming to an end?What is going on here!!!!!!!!The Seachickens are 3-0!!!!!!WTFRELL!!!

Alright so what.They had better not win the super bowl or even go for that matter.I tell you what if the Seachickens win the super bowl before the Mariners win the World Series I will cry :wow:

I will give them credit though were credit is due they played a good game.The do have a good team but because they are the Seachickens I still have no faith in them.

By the way they are my boys too(I am also from "the rain drenched north")but that doesnt mean i have to admit it B)

Seems the Rams are pretty much screwed though.Marshall Faulk is out with a fractured hand.They are done put a fork in them

Edited by geranimo

Ok, I haven't read any predictions yet but here are mine. Now I'll go read yours.

Jacksonville at Indianapolis:  Indy

Kansas City at Houston:  K.C.

Minnesota at Detroit: Vikings

New Orleans at Tennessee: Titans

N.Y. Jets at New England: Pats

Pittsburgh at Cincinnati: Pittsburg

Tampa Bay at Atlanta: Bucs

Green Bay at Arizona: Pack

N.Y. Giants at Washington: Gnats..err.. Giants

St. Louis at Seattle: Rams??

Baltimore at San Diego: Ravens

Cleveland at San Francisco: 49ers

Buffalo at Miami: Bills

Monday

Oakland at Denver: I want to say Raiders but I have a gut feeling for Denver. I'll go with the Raiders though.

My results for week 3:

Indianapolis beat Jacksonville

Kansas City beat Houston

Minnesota beat Detroit

Tennessee beat New Orleans

New England beat N.Y. Jets

Pittsburgh beat Cincinnati

Tampa Bay beat Atlanta

Green Bay lost to Arizona (I was stunned!)

N.Y. Giants beat Washington

St. Louis Lost to Seattle (I kind of thought that might happen)

Baltimore beat San Diego

San Francisco lost to Cleveland (I was surprised)

Buffalo beat Miami

Monday

Oakland lost to Denver: I want to say Raiders but I have a gut feeling for Denver. I'll go with the Raiders though. (I should have stuck with my gut feeling lol)

10 - 6 this week