Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eratosthenes

I'm Back

Hello all. It's me! I've been back for a few days (you may have seen my scattered posts) but since I've been gone for a a few...years...I thought I'd say 'Hello again!' to all of you who were here when I left and simply 'Hello!' to those of you who are new!

EDIT: By the way, I pre-date this 'Time Spent on Forums' doo-hickey on the left, so pay no attention to it. I've spent much longer than 5 hours on this board. :blush2:

Its really nice to see you back. I enjoy reading your posts!....... :P

Thank you! I'ts nice to be back! :blush2:

Welcome back!

Yeah, the doo-hickey is new; it only started keeping track from the time it went online.

That's what I assumed. How new is it? And thank you for the welcome! (Nice sig, by the way...hehe).

Edit: Hey AlterEgo...your "Donate to STFs" link isn't working anymore... ;)

At least now I know what to call it. Doo-hickey is way better than what I had been calling it.

Welcome back!

Yeah, the doo-hickey is new; it only started keeping track from the time it went online.

That's what I assumed. How new is it? And thank you for the welcome! (Nice sig, by the way...hehe).

You're welcome. :P About a month or two, I think. ;-)

Edit: Hey AlterEgo...your "Donate to STFs" link isn't working anymore... ;)

Thanks you for the tip and the donation. :blush2: Try it now.

She means it was working, but now isn't. :superhappy:

I don't know what's wrong. It goes to Paypal but gives me an error. The one in Mike's signature works fine, though (and I think VBG's does, too).