Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

subcommanderbeavis

SubCommander Beavis's Personal Log (day 1):

SubCommander Beavis's Personal Log (day 1):

I heard in the news that an appeals court in California has put a hold on their recall election for the next few months.Dang,wouldn't you know it?Just when we we're having fun watching their circus...

Found a stray cat last night walking home from the store.He looked pretty healthy and well-fed.I think he must've ran away from home.Still,he looked scared and came right up to me so I brought him back for company.Think I'll name him "John".He seems to be fascinated by the toilet.He slept up on the back of the tank all night,and whenever I flush the thing he jumps down and stands up on his hindlegs to watch the water swirl around and disappear.You can almost see him grinning at times.This morning I woke up to find him staring down into the bowl and slapping at the water,just having the time of his life.He's quiet,too.Don't think I've heard him meow more than twice,and then never more than a whisper of sound.I sure hope nobody comes looking for him,or some kid puts up missing cat fliers.I'd give him back,but I am quickly becoming very attached to little Johnie.

(oh,almost forgot...)End Log.

Sub Commander Beavis's Personal log (day 2):

Have decided to not call my new friend "John",I think I'll call him Cisco instead.He's finally getting along with Stonewall Jackson(my other cat).They've been playing all day long.Two little streaks of lightning (one silver,and one orange and white spotted)zipping around the house hellbent for leather.I can't say Bonnie,my old mixed-breed mutt,cares for the new cat anymore than she cares for SJ.And I doubt she cares much for me at the moment for bringing another cat into our happy little home :tear: .

Well,not much time for the message boards tonight,have other things to do.Just wanted to add another "log" entry,and check the day's top topics real quick.

Oh,admiralpeewee....yeah,I wished some of those other avatars would've worked out,too.I found some sites with some really nice .gifs,like lava lamps and psychedilic images.I'll e-mail you in a few minutes and give you the site addresses.i think you'll get a kick out of them.

End log.

Sub Commander Beavis's Personal Log (day 3)

Have found,i think,my permanent avatar.It looks just like me :tear: .

May have to go to the doctor some time this week.Think I may be coming down with something.Feeling a bit under the weather,today.Well,nobody seems to be a missing a cat around here,yet(keeping my fingers crossed).So I guess Cisco is mine.He's a funny little guy.Hardly sleeps at all,for a cat,and he's very hyper.Maybe that's why somebody possibly dumped him?I don't mind a bit.

There is a tent revival going on a few blocks down from the house,I can hear the preacher leading everybody in a song.I started to go,but like i said,I wasn't feeling too up to it tonight.Will try and attend at least once before its over.

Think I'll have a bite t eat and watch a little tv now,so I'll end this entry...

Log off!

:huh:

Sub Commander Beavis's Personal Log (day 4):

Had a terrible night.Was very sick with something like stomach flu,that just came out of nowhere and hammered me.Woke up feeling much better this morning.Have decided to take it easy today,just in case.I sure don't want a relapse.Will also go to the tent revival tonight.The service sounded wonderful last night.I sat by my front door and listened to it going on down the block.And besides,I have now been invited to go by a neighbor.

End Log.