Sign in to follow this  
APW

somebody just shoot me....

For the second week in a row I have picked many of the winners of the NCAA football games selected by Yahoo! Fantasy Sports,and again,I have a whole column of red checkmarks by my picks because of the $#@! point spread.I dropped more than 1,000 spots overall....I didn't even get the Sooners game right.And UNLV beats Wisconsin?Can anybody explain that to me?Not only beat Wisconsin but took the Badgers out behind the wood shed and showed them who their daddy was!I feel faint! :force:

For the second week in a row I have picked many of the winners of the NCAA football games selected by Yahoo! Fantasy Sports,and again,I have a whole column of red checkmarks by my picks because of the $#@! point spread.I dropped more than 1,000 spots overall....I didn't even get the Sooners game right.And UNLV beats Wisconsin?Can anybody explain that to me?Not only beat Wisconsin but took the Badgers out behind the wood shed and showed them who their daddy was!I feel faint! :force:

It could be worse,admiralpeewee.You could have bet money on these games in Vegas or Atlantic City.It appears that I didn't do so well this week either,although I'm waiting for monday night,and hoping that the Giants do well against Dallas.

It could be worse,admiralpeewee.You could have bet money on these games in Vegas or Atlantic City.It appears that I didn't do so well this week either,although I'm waiting for monday night,and hoping that the Giants do well against Dallas.

Yahoo doesn't use point spreads in pro fantasy,do they?My league doesn't...or is yours a private league or something?I'm talking about college pick'em.