Sign in to follow this  
NordicBearskin

Star Trek ambitions...

I was wondering, does anyone have any specific aims or goals involving StarTrek? I have a few I'd like to do.

1) Buy series 4 + 5 of DS9

2) Watch every episode of TNG

3) Attend a convention in 2004

4) Buy more Star Trek books

5) Actually get some work done on my FanFic!

6) Not to become an obsessed fanatic who gives up the few friends he has, despite number 2

If I could get mos of these done anytime soon (for FanFic, read 'within 3 decades') I'd be a pretty happy camper! :bow:

Well, I already have every episode of TOS, TAS, TNG, DS9 and ENT. I only need a little less then half of Voyager to complete them but my ambition is to get them all on DVD.

Another is the STF.NET 2004 Convention in Las Vegas, and the continued growth of STARTREKFANS.NET as a great place for real Fans to come and discuss everything, not just Star Trek.

Mine would be to hurry up and sell my Star trek video's so I can get them all on DVD, then spend all my time watching them all.

I would love to attened a Star Trek Convention somewhere in England.

Keep my fingers crossed that the Voyager crew do a movie, as my favourite series are Voyager and TNG.

My ambition would be to continue watching and learning from Star Trek, as I have for most of my life. To accomplish this, I want to eventually have all the series on DVD.

I also want to continue collecting the Hallmark ship ornaments and reading all the Star Trek books I can get my hands on.

AND, maybe most important, I have made many good friends through Star Trek. They are some of the best friends I've ever had. I want to continue those friendships and maybe even make a few more. :bow:

I would like to complete by Trek DVD collection buy buying DS9 Seasons 5-7 and TNG Seasons 5-7..Also the Movies as they are specially realeased..Movies 5-10..I am very hopefull that eventually TOS will be released in Season sets..Wouldn't that be cool..I too would love to attend a Trek Convention at some time that would be lots of fun..Oh, and my number 1 Trek ambition is to go to 'The Star Trek Experince next spring for the Borg invasion.. :bow:

My main Star Trek ambition is to go to the Hilton in Las Vegas and see the exhibit. Oh! And also to watch every episode of DS9.

My Star Trek ambitions would be to see the episodes of DS9 that I missed ( which requires re-watching the series, since I missed epsisodes sporadically), eventually attend a large Star Trek convention, and try my hand at ficition writing.

What I'd like to do:

1. I'd really like to go to a convention. At least one. It sounds like a lot of fun.

2. I'd like to be rich enough some day to be able to buy some season sets. At the moment, I don't have extra money to spend.

3. I'd really like to see the animated series of Star Trek. I've never seen one, and I don't think they show reruns anywhere. I think it would be neat to see some of them.