Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Captain dsbs

Guest Ktrek

Man!!! If I thought anyone deserved to be captain it would not have been you!! :) BUT since the powers that be decided you have posted enough to warrant it... I commend you for a job well done!!! Congratulations DSBS!!! :bow:

Ktrek icon_police.gif

Edited by Alterego

Man!!! If I thought anyone deserved to be captain it would not have been you!! :wow: BUT since the powers that be decided you have posted enough to warrant it... I commend you for a job well done!!! Congratulations DSBS!!! B)

Ktrek

What do you mean by that? DSBS is a great poster!

Man!!! If I thought anyone deserved to be captain it would not have been you!! :wow: BUT since the powers that be decided you have posted enough to warrant it... I commend you for a job well done!!! Congratulations DSBS!!! B)

Ktrek

What do you mean by that? DSBS is a great poster!

Ktrek, It is this kind of sniping which begins to bring down chatsites, please refrain.

Guest Ktrek

You guys can't be real!!! I did not snipe in any way! A little more humor on the boards would be good for all of you! I didn't see DSBS reply with any complaint!! Perhaps you should re-read the message and look at the smilies and response a little closer. Sheesh! I swear some people need a life!! :wow: B) :wow:

Ktrek

If you had used a wink smilie :wow: or a laugh smilie :wow: instead of the one you chose B) we would have been able to see the joke. You will notice from DSBS' response that she wasn't sure how to take it either.

Guest Ktrek

I guess I'll have to watch protocol a little more closely won't I??? I had no idea that this :wow: is a wink. It might help if the smiles would be identified as to type of action when you float your mouse over them. Anyway, now you all know my intentions which were not of ill will and I'm not gonna drag this out any further. I'm already upset enough!! B)

Ktrek

If you click the part at the bottom of the smilies that says "Show All" it gives a bit of a description or at least what keystrokes made up the smilie. No hard feelings.