• Encounter at Farpoint
    • Hide & Q
    • Q Who?
    • Deja Q
    • Qpid
    • True Q
    • Tapestry
    • All Good Things

Which is your favourite Q episode and why?

I had a hard time choosing between Q Who?, Deja Q, Tapestry and All Good Things but I finally decided on Deja Q. It was so fun seeing Q so helpless. There were so many great moments and humour. Seeing Data laugh and feel his first emotion was wonderful.

my that was difficult - I had trouble choosing between Deja Q, and Hide and Q most of all, but the others were a toss up...haven;t seen AGT or Q WHo yet, though...but i ended up picking Deja Q. It was an accident, actually. I hadn't decided yet. :bow:

One of the reasons I picked Deja Q is it is really the only episode that is about Q rather than what Q facilitates. There were so many great lines in all of the Q episodes. I loved that talk Data and Q had on the way to the turbolift where they are talking about the "little trained minions" and Q's ability to work in a group, etc.

I love the fork in his hand...that is a classic!

and the sweet look on Data's face when Q tells him he is a better human then he is when Data still can't talk...sad and touching and cute.

and of course the Laugh at the end!

I voted for Tapestry because I loved seeing what Picard was like when he was younger. I almost voted for Qpid though becuase I'm a huge Robin Hood fan and I think on of the funniest moments ever in TNG is when Worf says "I am not a merry man!"

I loved all of the episodes, but I settled on AGT. Mainly because of the fact that it showed how messed up Q could really make things! That he could screw up the past, present and the future for everyone, and make people believe that they truly did it. Yes I know that it is perfectly feasible that Picard could have caused the anomaly, but it is just as feasible that he didn't and we all know Q is the Great Liar. He is quite like Loki, the trickster God in Norse/Scandinavian mythology!

I wanted to pick Deja Q as well for the same reasons my sisters did! But, we could only vote on one as far as I knew!

I picked True Q because I love Amanda and her struggle it also had some good Bev parts.. :bow: I also thought it was good in the sence that it was not related to the "trial"... but thats just my opinion.. :)

all hail Bev!! :)

Q is one of my favorite characters, other than Deanna, Beverly, and Data course. So I had a really hard time with this poll.

My very top favorites( which is more than half the list, lol) are:

Deja Q " Oh very clever worf, eat any good books lately?

Qpid "Sir, I must protest, I am NOT a merry man!"

Tapestry "Welcome to the afterlife jean-luc, your dead" and " Flowers! is there a John -luck, Pickard here"

and all good things.. " That, is the exploration that awaits you...not mapping stars and studying nebulas, but charting the unknown possibilities of exisence"

I finally decided on All good things though, because i just love how it really gets you to think, even though it wasn't as hilarious as some of the others. :bow:

I picked Deja Q. It was nice to see Q have to deal with being human.

"There are creatures in the universe who would consider you the ultimate achievement, android. No feelings, no emotions--no pain. And yet you covet those qualities of humanity. Believe me, you're missing nothing. But if it means anything to you...you're a better human than I."

Sir, I protest! I am NOT a Merry man!

Ok Besides that Line.. Who can resist the Men in Tights B) Picard and Riker *drools*

and hey how about Data with no Hair.. hehe.. and the girls hehe they just looked Funny :wow:

i like when Worf Smashs Geordis Intrument.. LOL that was Great...

Sir, I protest! I am NOT a Merry man!

Ok Besides that Line.. Who can resist the Men in Tights B) Picard and Riker *drools*

and hey how about Data with no Hair.. hehe.. and the girls hehe they just looked Funny :wow:

i like when Worf Smashs Geordis Intrument.. LOL that was Great...

LOL I loved it when Worf destroyed Geordis Mandolin LOL Classic

Q is one of my favorite characters, other than Deanna, Beverly, and Data course. So I had a really hard time with this poll.

My very top favorites( which is more than half the list, lol) are:

Deja Q " Oh very clever worf, eat any good books lately?

Qpid "Sir, I must protest, I am NOT a merry man!"

Tapestry "Welcome to the afterlife jean-luc, your dead" and " Flowers! is there a John -luck, Pickard here"

and all good things.. " That, is the exploration that awaits you...not mapping stars and studying nebulas, but charting the unknown possibilities of exisence"

I finally decided on All good things though, because i just love how it really gets you to think, even though it wasn't as hilarious as some of the others. :wow:

Forgive me for nitpicking but you only got the tapestry quote half right and it is one of those that loses something if you don't quote the whole line.

"Welcome to the afterlife Jean-Luc. You're dead. And I'm God." I laughed until I peed. Talk about Picards version of hell.