Sign in to follow this  
Wishfire

Trivia session 6/8 - 6/14

Hi everyone. I'm scheduled to post questions today, so here we go. And this is my first time doing trivia, so I hope you all enjoy it. If you have any feedback, feel free to PM me.

Put all answers into a single PM and send it to me when you are ready. Enjoy!

Just to let everyone know, there have been some... concerns... with question number 1580, so I've replaced it with another question. If you have already answered the original question, I will accept it. Both questions will have the same point value.

Remember, everyone, you only have the rest of today and tomorrow to send in your answers, as I'm posting results on Saturday.

Remember, everyone, you only have the rest of today and tomorrow to send in your answers, as I'm posting results on Saturday.

Well, it's sunday night, so something unexpected must have happened to keep you from closing out your questions..We'll wait another day before we close out the questions and post next weeks..You cool with that Smith?

I have an issue... one of the questions requires adding an attachment to a private message, but I can't find out how to do that. Any suggestions? I'd email an attachment, but I don't know WishfireOmega's email address, and the StarTrekFans.net email doesn't seem to allow attachments either. Anybody offer some help?

I have an issue... one of the questions requires adding an attachment to a private message, but I can't find out how to do that. Any suggestions? I'd email an attachment, but I don't know WishfireOmega's email address, and the StarTrekFans.net email doesn't seem to allow attachments either. Anybody offer some help?

Is the attachment a picture? I'm pretty sure you can include a pic in a PM to WishfireOmega..Can you?

Hi, everyone. I'm sorry I'm late. I went up to the mountains this weekend to do some work on my father-in-law's property, and we ended up forgetting to bring a laptop to go online with. I'm working on the results as we speak.

Edited by WishfireOmega

You can either upload attachments to PM, I believe, or you can upload the image to whatever site you use to save images (like Photobucket) and then send my the URL to the image.