Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Plug and play games

Just wondering if anybody has ever bought those plug and play games, I have 3 and Atari one, and the ones that feature Pac-man/DigDug (among others) and Ms. Pac-man/ Pole Position, I play them alot and for $20 not a bad deal, I know there is a Mortal Kombat Gameout for it to, just wndering if that one is any good, if you have played any of these which ones have you played

i own the atari one, a sega one with original sonic, a two player madden/nhl one,spongebob,and a pinball one with tilting abilities. those are the ones i have that i can think of. i'd love to get one of the newer ones that are boardgames like simon, and battleship.. i haven't played them in a while but i liked them when i did.

their great when you don't have the console or don't want to take your console with you..

i own the atari one, a sega one with original sonic, a two player madden/nhl one,spongebob,and a pinball one with tilting abilities. those are the ones i have that i can think of. i'd love to get one of the newer ones that are boardgames like simon, and battleship.. i haven't played them in a while but i liked them when i did.

their great when you don't have the console or don't want to take your console with you..

I never saw the Sega one b4, I would love to get my hands on the Madden/NHL one!

I saw a Deer hunting game @ Wal*Mart that was plug n play, dude I wonder if they still sell the Madden/NHL one anywhere!

If anybody sees it still for sale let me know please