Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krang

Vegas 2008 - Gold Package for sale

Hi there everyone. It's been a while since I posted, but have been having all sorts of problems, anyway...

I can't go to Vegas 2008 B) , it's just too expensive for me to travel from England/pay hotel/buy anything. Creation won't refund the money, but I can sell the ticket on, apparently. So, instead of going through the dreaded ebay, I thought I'd offer the ticket on here. It's a full Gold Package ($696.00) but I'm willing to let it go for $600.00. Because I'm overseas I was going to pick the ticket up when I got to Vegas, but I'm told by the Creation woman that I can change the names over and let her know a month and a half before the convention. I'm not entirely sure how the transaction would work (any help would be gratefully appreciated!), but I'm sure we can make it work, somehow...

Anyone who's interested please contact me on here.

It just occurred to me that it might not be entirely appropriate to make this kind of an offer on here - am I out of line?

It just occurred to me that it might not be entirely appropriate to make this kind of an offer on here - am I out of line?

From the Terms of Service:

Buying and Selling

The formation of contractual agreements relating to the exchange of goods, property or money on the open forums of STARTREKFANS.NET is strictly prohibited and STARTREKFANS.NET hold absolutely no contractual liability for such transactions made in public or private.

STARTREKFANS.NET will not be held responsible for any monetary transactions that go awry between persons or between a person and a company or organisation that take place either in personal message exchanges or by any other "off-site" means, such as through email, chat rooms, msn or on another website, even if you follow a link posted on STARTREKFANS.NET you engage in contractual agreements at your own risk. Links to a commercial website may be removed at any time should the material be found unsuitable and may result in an official warning or further disciplinary action, so please be careful before you include a link in your post.

If I understand the rule correctly then your post is okay however any discussions between you and a potential buyer are to be conducted in private and NOT on the boards.

Ok, thanks. I always intended to conduct anything privately, but to be honest I don't hold out much hope of selling the ticket anyway(!). I may have to put it on ebay anyhow. All very sad really - I so want to go!