Sign in to follow this  
Angela

Men are enigma's

My story is simple and goes like this.

I posted an ad, in a personalls section of a community website. I haven't dated in 3 years and dang man its hard! I got 14 replies, but only spoke properly to 4 guys, three seemed ok and there was one tat wa so-so, I ended up going on a date with the so-so guy and feeling bloody awesome afterwards. Then he began blowing hot and cold, he got spooked, and things got serious too soon. Anyway I backed off and suggested friendship, he wanted more, I rejected him, he stood me up. I completely wrote the guy off, but coulldn't stop thinking about him. So we skip forward a month, where dates have been non starters, and nothing much else other than a jerk for a boss has occured in my life.

He returns and IM's me asking how the dates with other guys went. I IM him back saying non events. He then IM's me back saying how attracted to me he is, how all he wanted to do was kiss me, and that rejecting that last time made him stand me up cause he didn't want just friends and that the 'date' we had lined up was something he felt awkward about and couldn't do as friends feeling so strongly.

So the month has been interesting. I found out I am interested in him, I have spent thelast 2 weeks batting the idea of callinghim for another shot. I now have the opportunity.

So, girls, what are your stories???

(Boys you can post your enigma stories here too!