Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lubak10

You're famous! Well, sort of...

My American Lit folder was looking really boring so I printed a few of the pictures out of our photo album to decorate it with. My teacher like the pirate photo so much she made VBG and ddillard our mascots for this year. Just thought I'd let you guys know that everyone that's takeing American Lit at my high school this year knows and love you too. :bow: :) (insert ddillard smiley)

PS you should start messing with Lord of the Rings photos! Don't you think VBG would make a nice Frodo?

My American Lit folder was looking really boring so I printed a few of the pictures out of our photo album to decorate it with.  My teacher like the pirate photo so much she made VBG and ddillard our mascots for this year.  Just thought I'd let you guys know that everyone that's takeing American Lit at my high school this year knows and love you too. :)  B) (insert ddillard smiley)

PS you should start messing with Lord of the Rings photos!  Don't you think VBG would make a nice Frodo?

LOL That's funny.

Frodo isn't the the little green one that wants to kill them all is he? B) :bow:

My American Lit folder was looking really boring so I printed a few of the pictures out of our photo album to decorate it with.  My teacher like the pirate photo so much she made VBG and ddillard our mascots for this year.  Just thought I'd let you guys know that everyone that's takeing American Lit at my high school this year knows and love you too. B)  B) (insert ddillard smiley)

PS you should start messing with Lord of the Rings photos!  Don't you think VBG would make a nice Frodo?

LOL That's funny.

Frodo isn't the the little green one that wants to kill them all is he? :) :bow:

No, that's gollom! Frodo is the cute little hobbit.

My American Lit folder was looking really boring so I printed a few of the pictures out of our photo album to decorate it with.  My teacher like the pirate photo so much she made VBG and ddillard our mascots for this year.  Just thought I'd let you guys know that everyone that's takeing American Lit at my high school this year knows and love you too. B)  ;) (insert ddillard smiley)

LOL That's funny.

Frodo isn't the the little green one that wants to kill them all is he? B) :bow:

No, that's gollom! Frodo is the cute little hobbit.

Ok, I can be Frodo then :vbg: :)