Sign in to follow this  
Gotabite

Robert Picard In a New Series?

I have heard rumors that Robert Picard alias the Voyager's Doctor will be on a new TV show this Fall. Can anyone tell me if this rumor has any truth to it? If so what network, and what is the name of the Series?..............Thanks................ :bow:

I think it's called Lyon's Den on NBC. It stars Rob Lowe as an attornery who gets caught in some kind of goverment mystery. It looks like a pretty good show. I also heard that Tim Russ might do a guest apperance as well.

Fantastic news! Look for Robert Picardo this fall in a recurring role in the new NBC-TV series The Lyon's Den, starring The West Wing alumnus Rob Lowe in this Sunday-night legal drama. Bob will have a a featured guest-starring appearance in the premiere of The Lyon's Den on September 28, 2003. Bob will also be featured in five of the first eight regular episodes of the series. Also, Bob will be appearing soon in Stargate SG-1 in Part Two of the seventh-season episode "Heroes" on the Sci-Fi Channel. This episode may not air until early 2004. Then, later in the seventh season, keep watching -- Bob will turn up again on Stargate in a episode filmed during the last week in August. Consult your local listings for exact dates and airtimes in your area, or watch this space for updates.

More info here: Robert Picardo

Did any one else watch the first episode of this show last night? I guess I can give it an "okay" rating. It didn't leave a lasting impression. But it was good to see Robert / The Doctor in a new role.......this role is quite a character change for him.......Anyhow we will see how the ratings go....and I certainly wish him luck in his new project. :lol:

The first thing I ever saw Robert Picardo in was the movie "Innerspace" He played "The Cowboy". I thought he was good in that and when I saw him on Voyager he quickly became my favorite character there. I'll have to try to catch the new show.