Sign in to follow this  
Wishfire

Hello? Trivia?

i guess we're no longer doing trvia...

The trivia master just got a new job.

Perhaps a new election is in order?

I think we should try to contact the 2 trivia leaders before jumoping into a new election..

I think we should try to contact the 2 trivia leaders before jumoping into a new election..

I talk to MrPsychic almost every day. All he says is..."I'll get to it as soon as I can". Obviously, he's too busy.

From what I've seen, it's been 2 months since the last trivia questions were asked. You've all seen my post of how I would like to see trivia done here..with alternating weeks..Seems like it could work and more members would get to ask questions..It won't work though unless members volunteer and commit to it..Are there enough here who are still interersted in having trivia here? It would be a shame if it were to end here..

In my view MrPsychic, LordoftheBorg and WishfireOmega are the top 3 candidates to do the trivia in alternating weeks..They were voted on a while back..But I need some input from them..Are they still interested or not?

And is anyone else interested in hosting a week every month ? Ideally I would like to have 4 people handle this..

I'll second that. The whole reason we selected alternates in the first place was for this purpose, so let's use them.

I'm still around, just been incredibly busy. I'll post Trivia this Sunday, then someone else can post it for the next session if they would like. I have not had any input from LOTB this whole time, so in my eyes, Wishfire should be promoted to co-leader of trivia, and we should get another second in command.