Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Bauer

Xindi poll

Which Xindi sub race are you most looking forward to seeing?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which Xindi sub race are you most looking forward to seeing?

• Xindi-Humanoid
    • Xindi-Insectoid
    • Xindi-Aquatic
    • Xindi-Sloth
    • Xindi-Reptilian

I thought that this would be an interesting poll. Personally, I want to see the computer generated Xindi-Aquatics and Xindi-Insectoids. Oh, and does anyone have any pictures of the Xindi?

I had a tough time chosing. I can't wait to see all of the Xindi. I finally narrowed it to the Aquatics and the Insectoids. I decided on the Aquatics--I guess the notion appealed to me that they might resemble the Sea Monsters that terrified the mariners of old. (Actually I have no clue how they will appear.)

I believe the Xindi-Humanoid's will be the leaders and brains of them all. I've seen Reptile humanoid creatures more time than I care to count. Unless the Xindi-Aquatic's can live out of water I see them as not much of a threat except on the home world. All I see the Sloths doing is napping all day.

I am looking forward to seeing the Xindi-Insectoid the most (my vote). I suspect these are going to be the most interesting and dangerous of them all.

I thought that this would be an interesting poll. Personally, I want to see the computer generated Xindi-Aquatics and Xindi-Insectoids. Oh, and does anyone have any pictures of the Xindi?

Yeper I agree 100% :hug: :lol:

I voted for the Xindi-Sloth...

How dangerous could they be?Does anyone know how slow and dim-witted sloths are?

:lol: