Sign in to follow this  
removed

Hey

Hi everybody. Im bysty (pronounced beastie) and I'd just like to introduce myself. I'm only 16 but I've been a Star Trek fan since I was very very little. I even remember how sad I was when I found out that TNG was ending, way back in 1993, because I used to watch it all the time. I even watched it when I was in kindergarten. Also, I'm a big fan of James Bond and have been since grade 3 (I'm currently in grade 10).

Anyways, just saying hello and I hope we all have great conversations.

PS. This is a MUCH better forum then the startrek.com forums.

Hi everybody. Im bysty (pronounced beastie) and I'd just like to introduce myself. I'm only 16 but I've been a Star Trek fan since I was very very little. I even remember how sad I was when I found out that TNG was ending, way back in 1993, because I used to watch it all the time. I even watched it when I was in kindergarten. Also, I'm a big fan of James Bond and have been since grade 3 (I'm currently in grade 10).

Anyways, just saying hello and I hope we all have great conversations.

PS. This is a MUCH better forum then the startrek.com forums.

Welcome to the board bysty! Here we're all ages and we all love Star Trek. I look forward to reading your views on Trek in the future.

As fot ST.COM's board, I got to the point where I just hated seeing all the hate posts (Like are over there right now) and the Admin's of the board (If there are any) never did anything about it. So I made this one to try to make a nice place for Trek fans to go where we don't have to worry with that kind of stuff.

Enjoy, and again... Welcome!!

Yeah!!! OMG i hated it when those guys would come on and would post things like who would u sleep with.. umm should Beverly and Wesley sleep with each other.. or did they.. like no no.. thats just wrong..

and the Spamming was ANNOYING!!

~Laur :)

Sign in to follow this