Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Yestday

this was the 1st year I can remember in over 6 years of being single on Valentine's day....take into account I Dont remember being single last year, cause of recovery from my Stroke, and I think I was still with my g/f still even if I was recovering down here in Florida (I hate being down here) with my family (I miss Pittsburgh). Sry but I never really celebrated V-Day much with my ex cause its a Hallmark Holiday, but IDK its was nice being with somebody, especially somebody I was thinking I could spend the rest of my life with...... man life sucks anymore <_<

anti_valentine-2.jpg

Sorry about Alanna, man. I was wondering what happened there. As I recall, you guys were ready to get hitched... <_<

yeah but with my health issues and living about 1000 miles away we both decided to let go, I am still depressed about it even if it was kinda my idea, but I wanted to be fair to her, IDK when I can get back home, my damn room mate has all my stuff I own back home and he is in Hiding, its all messed up

IDK I alot of times think it was better if I would of died, hell with this stupid Lupus I might ony have 10 years the way the doctors are talking anyway