Sign in to follow this  
breencommander

breencommander

Well,after consideration of the whole stupid situation that led to roguedawg leaving,I have decided to go back on my word and stay.At first,I said that if he left,I would too.But I have decided to keep posting here(not that I don't agree with him.I do).I tried to convince him to do the same and be bigger than the persons he's mad at,but he's pretty resolute about things like this...when he feels he has been unfairly treated.He's right,though,this doesn't concern me.So,I'm back to discuss Trek....and Enterprise(the best Trek). :assimilated:

I am afraid I don't know what the whole argument was about, I have been gone for a while, but I'm glad you decided to stay, see you on the boards!

Edited by Stelfan

I am afraid I don't know what the whole argument was about, I have been gone for a while, but I'm glad you decided to stay, see you on the boards!

ditto but I'm glad your staying... :assimilated:

I've got a (probably wrong) idea, but

Well, I'm with everyone in saying that I'm happy you're staying. Do us a favor and tell roguedawg that coming back doesn't mean going back on his word-- it means being willing to reconsider.

Welcome back! :assimilated:

I've got a (probably wrong) idea, but

Well, I'm with everyone in saying that I'm happy you're staying. Do us a favor and tell roguedawg that coming back doesn't mean going back on his word-- it means being willing to reconsider.

Welcome back!  :assimilated:

I think he's holding out for an apology from the person responsible for deleting his post and editing it,which probably isn't going to happen.Although,I've heard from other folks that rogue's situation isn't as atypical here as we thought :frusty: maybe more people out to say something?

If that person was me (I did say something not terrifically happy-and-loveable), sorry.

Again, very :assimilated: to have you back.

Welcome back.

But I must say this whole situation is beyond me. The board needs to be kept clean and acceptable, and someone editing a post, that is the only motive. I hope Roguedawg will forgive whomever he is mad at and return to the site.

I think he's holding out for an apology from the person responsible for deleting his post and editing it,which probably isn't going to happen.Although,I've heard from other folks that rogue's situation isn't as atypical here as we thought :assimilated: maybe more people out to say something?

I am glad to hear you have decided to stay.. :frusty: Hopefully roguedawg may make a comeback, even if he only occasionally posts(as some have done in the not so distant past)

Edited by Yillara_Soong

Stardate:213655.9

Right on man!!!!!Glad to see u decided to stay.I hope roguedawg decides to do the same.Hmmmmmm maybe i can talk to him at Star Trek Haven:cough shameless plug cough: :assimilated:

I am glad you decided to stay. We can all get very passionalte about some of our posts. But we have to remain respectful with each other even when we disagree..............Thanks for staying on the boards!! :assimilated:

Edited by Gotabite