Sign in to follow this  
Wishfire

I'm such an idiot...

I deleted my recycle bin.

<_<

Does anyone know how to get it back? I'm using Windows Vista.

I figured it out.

Vista is stupid. I want XP back.

I prefer XP over Vista.

I won't be changing until they stop making updates for XP.

I didn't change because I wanted to. My old computer broke, so my wife's mother bought us a new one, which came with Vista pre-installed.

I think there's like 2 service packs out, though I'm probably wrong.

And it's any case, it was from Dell... which is like twice as worse.

Edited by WishfireOmega

Thats hilarious! I love it when they make the hosts squirm..... :laugh:

I didn't change because I wanted to. My old computer broke, so my wife's mother bought us a new one, which came with Vista pre-installed.

Another good rule of thumb is.......NEVER buy a computer from a store. Always have your computer built from scratch using the latest technologies, not something that has been sitting on a store shelf for a year. Also, this way, the only thing on the computer is the stuff YOU want to be on it, not a ton of useless programs that you pay for and never use. Having a computer built is also a lot cheaper.

Thats hilarious! I love it when they make the hosts squirm..... :laugh:

Another good rule of thumb is.......NEVER buy a computer from a store. Always have your computer built from scratch using the latest technologies, not something that has been sitting on a store shelf for a year. Also, this way, the only thing on the computer is the stuff YOU want to be on it, not a ton of useless programs that you pay for and never use. Having a computer built is also a lot cheaper.

well depends where you get it built at...or have a friend you know who can build computers for you for a nice discounted price :clap:

Yeh, it depends how you buy your parts.. if you buy, or find in a dump, a second hand pretty good case, you can save about 150 bucks there. Then a good motherboard and CPU and everything costs about.. i dunno, 400 or less bucks. Then, depending on what you need.. a video card can cost about 100 bucks for a cheapo one, and then a hard drive is about 100 bucks.. and a cd/dvd drive is about 50 bucks. so yeh, while its cheaper then buying an actual pre-fab computer, not by much, and then if u buy it form a store you know all the components will work, so you donthave to worry bout trying to get two components that work together and all that fun stuff.. so yeh, i would just buy a computer pre-fab if you dont know much to anything about computers.

Yeh, it depends how you buy your parts.. if you buy, or find in a dump, a second hand pretty good case, you can save about 150 bucks there. Then a good motherboard and CPU and everything costs about.. i dunno, 400 or less bucks. Then, depending on what you need.. a video card can cost about 100 bucks for a cheapo one, and then a hard drive is about 100 bucks.. and a cd/dvd drive is about 50 bucks. so yeh, while its cheaper then buying an actual pre-fab computer, not by much, and then if u buy it form a store you know all the components will work, so you donthave to worry bout trying to get two components that work together and all that fun stuff.. so yeh, i would just buy a computer pre-fab if you dont know much to anything about computers.

I wasn't talking about building it yourself! Thats fine if you are knowledgable about that stuff. I have my computers built by a reputable company in town. They've built at least 10 computers for me over the years. Every one of them have always worked great. Also, what happens when a computer you buy at a retail store breaks? If you have a warrenty, you most likely have to ship your computer to another state to have fixed. With the company that I deal with, you bring it in and they fix it right there while you wait.