Sign in to follow this  
SeeingEyeBorg

Dukat or Damar?

Dukat was a great character to watch in DS9 over the years - though Damar has grown on me alot more! Esp. amusing was bumping off the vorta in the transport 'accident' and then with Worf snapping the replacement's neck. Couldn't help but do a mini cheer when Damar finally dropping the drinking etc and then starts to fight back against the Dominion.

Dukat was a great character to watch in DS9 over the years - though Damar has grown on me alot more! Esp. amusing was bumping off the vorta in the transport 'accident' and then with Worf snapping the replacement's neck. Couldn't help but do a mini cheer when Damar finally dropping the drinking etc and then starts to fight back against the Dominion.

Oh yeah, I totally loved that. When Damar starts laughing a like nut job over Weyoun's corpse, I kinda got shivers.

Oh yeah, I totally loved that. When Damar starts laughing a like nut job over Weyoun's corpse, I kinda got shivers.

i kinda laughed as well cause tell ya the truth, i got tired of weyoun lol

well you got to admit his dry humor was kinda boring. i mean if i had my way, i'd kill him with a runabout, blasting a torpedo where the sun doesn't shine. lol. i mean even before the war his attempts at humor with sisko and kira where just....lame.