Sign in to follow this  
star_rose

STAR TREK OF GODS AND MEN

Today I have watched a video - the first part of a sort of movie with stars as Walter Koenig, Tim Russ, Wang, ....I liked it very much - it is completely free, but I have downloaded the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, which is also free and there is a link in the homepage.

Watch it and then review...

the link to the website is the following:

http://startrekofgodsandmen.net/

I want to watch this but I can't get it to work. After I click the link, I get a black screen that says "Buffering media, please wait", and nothing ever happens from there.

Any suggestions?

I tried it. Thats the same screen I keep getting. It says "Buffering Media, please wait". but nothing ever comes on... <_<

Edited by Kor37

I tried it. Thats the same screen I keep getting. It says "Buffering Media, please wait". but nothing ever comes on... <_<

Well, maybe you just need to upgrade your Adobe Flash Player.

Yes, it should be easily, because I have writen in my first topic that there is a link in the homepage to the latest version of Adobe Flash Player! After the download, you should shut down the computer and then reactivate. Then you should open the link in your email box...

I don't know when the second and the third part will be released.

Yes, it should be easily, because I have writen in my first topic that there is a link in the homepage to the latest version of Adobe Flash Player! After the download, you should shut down the computer and then reactivate. Then you should open the link in your email box...

I don't know when the second and the third part will be released.

I just watched this thing this morning. I cannot believe that all of these Trek actors agreed to be in this thing and they come up with such cheesy production values. In some scenes the camera is actually shaking! The graphics are straight out of a home PC and are totally unbelievable. They look more like a cartoon. The story is ok so far but thats the only good thing I can say about it. The NewVoyages people should have made this. Their stuff looks 100% better.

Part II of the highly-praised internet webisode Star Trek: Of Gods and Men will premiere on

Saturday, March 15th at 5:01 p.m. Eastern Time