Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

Asinine, Vapid & Just Plain Ear Bleeding...

First offender, Fergie.

if I hear "My Humps", "Fergalicious" or "Glamorous" one more time, I swear I'm gonna cut out that woman's stomach....and make her eat it.

Justin Timberlake

You're not bringing "SexyBack.", ya just sound like an annoying, talentless douchebag.

Kelis, you can take your damn "Milkshake" and shove it up your rectum, damn right.

As for you D4L, she can shake her "Laffy Taffy" down a bottomless pit so you all can follow her down there.

(I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) Cat Dolls.....actually..."Buttons" doesn't bother me so much...

Bubba Sparxxx...."Ms.New Booty" may be rockin' everywhere, but no one should have to hear about it!!

Ok...that's all for now...feel free to add your own entries.

All opinions are welcomed.

Thanks Sam! Now you've made me feel really old because I've never heard of most of these people!... :P

Olivia Newton-John...."Physical" is the worst song ever. Ever. Didn't like the movie Grease either.

Madonna.....too many counts of ear pain to list.

Plain White T's.......if I hear "Hey There Delilah" again, I may shove a potato peeler through my ears.

Celine Dion.... 'nuff said.

Tim McGraw..... Live Like You Were Dying, huh? I guess that means fighting for every breath, writhing in agonizing pain, and projectile vomiting right? Well, that's what happens whenever I hear that song.

Rascal Flatts..... karaoke bar singers gone professional. YowOHoohOOOHooohOOOHHH!!!! You know what hurts the most? My ears when they sing!

Edited by youbroughtheryouRiker