Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

master_q

STO is about to be closed

STO is about to be closed :dude:

As a mod from STFans.NET and a former mod at STO I am informing everyone of this. I think I represent everyone here when I wish all members, mods, and admins from STO the best.

Hi,

On Saturday/Sunday this week STO will be ofcially closed due to lack of intrest. A new website and forum will be set up within 2 weeks time of the closure. STO will remain 'here' but posting locked down on all boards (except one or two) for archive purposes.

Thank you for being a member of STO, I hope you enjoyed you're time here. It's a shame more of you didn't stick around to make this a success. URL and further details of the new site will follow in a few days time. Suggestions are still being accepted.

-henry_s (admin of STO)

http://www.y-a-w.co.uk/portal/viewtopic.ph...f02ad024fe6b344

Like Henry said a new website and forum will be set up so that’s one bit of good news especially for regulars of STO.

Again, I wish all of them the best.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

That is both sad and happy news. I am sorry to hear STO is closing but relieved Henry_S will be reopening another site.

Good Luck henry_s.

Best wishes to henry_s and the other members of STO, it's always sad to see a ST site go down.

We will continue to carry the tourch and look forward to their new site.

Thanks for the post master_q, it's appreciated.

Locutus (original admin of STO - wasn't around for a while) and myself plan on opening a new Terminator based website + forums with other more 'general' subjects for us to drop back on.

VaBeachGuy - Keep up the great work. I'm not a trekkie myself (I was just the host/tech guy for STO) but I can appreciate all the hard work you have put into this site. Keep it up :dude:

Thanks for the post master_q, it's appreciated.

Locutus (original admin of STO - wasn't around for a while) and myself plan on opening a new Terminator based website + forums with other more 'general' subjects for us to drop back on.

VaBeachGuy - Keep up the great work. I'm not a trekkie myself (I was just the host/tech guy for STO)  but I can appreciate all the hard work you have put into this site. Keep it up  :dude:

You’re Welcome

Be sure to create another topic and provide a link once the new site / forum is up

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Sorry to hear about STO, Henry, but good luck with the new site.

Hmmm, Henry, maybe you should just hang out here more often. :dude: There's plenty of other topics besides Star Trek. :lol: