Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Data1138

Data1138's Personal Log

I feel as if I have been running constantly. Running away from my Ex and her infuriating tendancies. Most of how she acts is so disturbing and very confusing. I have basically been chased away from my older hobbies. I use to be involved with the local Star Wars Group. Now, I can't seem to attend any of the meetings or group functions without feeling extremely seperated. So, I rather not attend. I was the co-founder of the Cosplay group she runs, and now, I 've been banned from that. Most of my "older" "Friends" jumped from my ship and chose to remain her friends. I have very few friends, but I must say, the quality of Friends that stayed with me, are much superior. "Quality versus Quantity." This is honsetly, one of my last Bastions...Hopefully, she won't follow me here. If so, Then I guess I'll pack up and head off again.

-Data-

Well Happy Halloween folks! I for one will be rather busy today. I'm going to work this morning, then leaving and going directly to the Haunted House for our Grand evening of scare tactics.

Its painful when a couple separates and they have mutual friends. Its a nightmare for the friends as well. The friends don't know what to do or say. Hopefully, you can start life anew with the friends that have stuck with you. Now if your ex follows you here, don't worry about it. You don't have to leave because of that. If she trys to sign on here for the sole purpose of trashing you, the mods will take care of it. So rest easy on that issue.... <_<

dude, take it from me, you don't need to feel like you need to be away from your favorite hobbies just because it reminds you of her. do the things you love without feeling like she's stalking you and preventing you from doing what you love. this gives you the chance to start anew. do what you enjoy doing. do not let other's prevent you from doing what you love so much. i mean hell, i've had many girlfriends that wanted me to stop watching star trek or star wars, but that hasn't prevented me from doing so. no one can change who you are. don't let your ex do that to you. i've said my two cents, now i must leave before i get chewed out.