Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

IPod Lights Man's Pants On Fire

iPod Lights Man's Pants on Fire

Posted Oct 8th 2007 10:24AM by Tom Conlon

Filed under: Audio/Video, iPod

Danny Williams' taste in music is so wretched, his own iPod tried to kill him. Very recently, the Douglasville, Ga., native looked down to find his pants pocket engulfed in flames. The culprit: his year-old iPod Nano.

Williams walked away from the incident uninjured thanks to a piece of glossy paper in his pocket, which he believes spared him from being badly burned. But, as if having your iPod try to immolate you isn't frightening enough, consider where this episode took place: Williams works at a kiosk at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. As Williams said himself:

"If TSA had come by and seen me smoking, they could have honestly thought I was a terrorist."

The same thing happened to me while I was watching Teri Hatcher on "Desperate Housewives" the other night......... :hug:

iPod Lights Man's Pants on Fire

Posted Oct 8th 2007 10:24AM by Tom Conlon

Filed under: Audio/Video, iPod

Danny Williams' taste in music is so wretched, his own iPod tried to kill him. Very recently, the Douglasville, Ga., native looked down to find his pants pocket engulfed in flames. The culprit: his year-old iPod Nano.

Williams walked away from the incident uninjured thanks to a piece of glossy paper in his pocket, which he believes spared him from being badly burned. But, as if having your iPod try to immolate you isn't frightening enough, consider where this episode took place: Williams works at a kiosk at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. As Williams said himself:

"If TSA had come by and seen me smoking, they could have honestly thought I was a terrorist."

The same thing happened to me while I was watching Teri Hatcher on "Desperate Housewives" the other night......... :hug:

I would have left my wife on Christmas Morning for her.

Now that I am free...... :hug: