Sign in to follow this  
TJ Phaserman

Transformers 2

Transformers 2 Scheduled for Summer 2009

Tuesday, September 25th, 2007 at 1:13 am by Nix

The latest word on the inevitable Transformers sequel (and yes, I’m dying to see a sequel to this one, because I just love giant (I'm trying to misspell a badword but can't)ing robots kicking the living tar out of each other, so sue me) is that it’s being scheduled for Summer 2009. The word comes from Paramount Pictures themselves. Or at least that’s what ComingSoon, citing Box Office Mojo, says. And why not? Two years is just about enough time to make the sequel. Get the script done, start production mid-2008, and by 2009 you’ve got a brand spanking robot sequel that will make $100s of millions at the box office.

Here’s Coming Soon with the word:

Despite a recent comment from Transformers director Michael Bay that the studio hasn’t been going full speed ahead on a sequel because of the possible strike next year, Paramount Pictures has now set a June 26, 2009 release date for Transformers 2. It is unclear who all will return for the sequel, as far as crew and cast members. Hopefully we’ll know more soon.

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/transformer...or-summer-2009/

im looking forward for this movie if paramount doesn't go on strike.

The only thing I want to see more of in the next movie is more actual dialog between the Decepticons, particularly Megatron and Starscream. They hated each other in the original series, yet all we get is two lines between them in the movie.

The only thing I want to see more of in the next movie is more actual dialog between the Decepticons, particularly Megatron and Starscream. They hated each other in the original series, yet all we get is two lines between them in the movie.

Well, there is the potential that Starscream was one of the jets that fired on Megatron. However, that hasn't been confirmed.

Well, there is the potential that Starscream was one of the jets that fired on Megatron. However, that hasn't been confirmed.

Starscream shot down 3 jets out of 6, then transformed. Next screen, four jets open up on Megatron. Also, they did have Megatron say "You failed me yet again Starscream" I hope they have like a mini power struggle when Starscream comes back to Earth and if Megatron is revived.

Edited by MrPsychic

I read that news story also at www.flixster.com it should be interesting when the second film comes out what Autobots and Decepticons are reintroduced now even though 2 of the Autobots were destroyed in the first one and if they find a way to revive Megatron even though he also was destroyed in the film

as a Side note:The person who does the voice in the live Action-CG version of Transformers("Optimus Prime") also was the same in the animated t.v series (the animated movie)year 4 of Transformers and the voice of K.A.R.R and (Venger on "Dungeons And Dragons").

I read that news story also at www.flixster.com it should be interesting when the second film comes out what Autobots and Decepticons are reintroduced now even though 2 of the Autobots were destroyed in the first one and if they find a way to revive Megatron even though he also was destroyed in the film

as a Side note:The person who does the voice in the live Action-CG version of Transformers("Optimus Prime") also was the same in the animated t.v series (the animated movie)year 4 of Transformers and the voice of K.A.R.R and (Venger on "Dungeons And Dragons").

I thought Jazz was the only Autobot killed, what was the second one?