Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Next film name

Capt.Vash, nice idea, but what do you mean by

(ressurected through the royal protocol {as of the 2 book series "home coming"})

I was under the impression that the books weren't cannon. If they are, they'd have to explain this "royal protocol" and all on screen as most movie goers don't keep up with the series, and deffinately will have not read the book.

Star Trek XI:  The Search for Data

^-^;; That's great.

How about Star Trek XI: The Return of the Wrath of Khan. He's still alive, folks, and back for revenge... again.

How about 'Star Trek 11: Citizen Khan'.

Others could be:

1. Star Trek: Dude, wheres my Data.

2. Dr Crusher Medicine Woman :unsure:

3. Star Trek: The Great Escape (The one where Data had escaped the explosion in the last second)

"How about Star Trek XI: The Return of the Wrath of Khan. He's still alive, folks, and back for revenge... again.

How about 'Star Trek 11: Citizen Khan'.

I was laughing so hard about this that if i were a real fembot i would have over loaded an emosion chip just like Data in Generations!!!

My ideas:

ST: Rebirth (Data is reborn as a human or fertile droid like in my ideas)

Same as # 3 :laugh:

ST: The Change (Data becomes human for good unlike that silly novel Metamorphasis)

I can't think of anything else! :( :wub: :devil: :cool: :drool::saintdevil::ang::thumbs:

Edited by Alicia Zorkon

Star Trek IX: The Return of Sisko, starring rapper DMX as Sisko... "Don't f#$% with me!!!"

:P

Hey,I'd watch that!We could get Ice Cube and a few other rappers to be hip-hop klingons....

Eminem could play Guinan's kid,the one she said "never listens"

:wow:

:wub: :laugh: :(

LOL! I AM TEARY FROM LAUGHING OVER THAT! HOW 'BOUT EMINEM AS DATA'S REINCARNATE INSTEAD? LOL! ANYWAYS I WOULD LOVE IT IF HE CAME BACK BLOND AND YOUNGER AND AS A DROID THAT CAN GET THE GIRL, BREED LIKE A HUMAN, SAVE THE UNIVERSE, AND CURSE, CURSE, CURSE!!! MM RULES!!! IT WOULD BE COOL IF THEY DID A PARODY OF "MY DAD'S GONE CRAZY" FEATURING LAL! LOL!:ang: :wub: :( :wow: :wub: :saintdevil: :unsure: :borgqueen: :hug::thumbs::ang::drool: :tank:

Edited by Alicia Zorkon

Eminem in Star Trek? :thumbs:  :saintdevil:

I WAS BEING SERIOUS ABOUT THE IDEA BUT NOT THE EMINEM PART, BUT THAT OUGHTA BE CONSIDERED. WHO KNOWS? MAYBE HE'D BE A GOOD CANNIDATE. I AM CONSIDERING A POLL. WHO'S WITH ME??? :unsure: