Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Star Trek Remastered Schedule Released Through 2008

I'll never buy a trek season, especially at those prices. It's absolutely sickening how Paramount is treating the fans, they should drop it down to the price of other shows, around 50 bucks for regular DVD, 75 to 100 for HD-DVD. :roflmao:

Paramount just see Star Trek fans nothing more then cash cows. :roflmao:

We paid $100 per season for ours Kor but I've recently seen them as low as $50 each

Wow! Thats quite a difference for the remastered ones then!... :roflmao:

Edited by Kor37

I'll never buy a trek season, especially at those prices. It's absolutely sickening how Paramount is treating the fans, they should drop it down to the price of other shows, around 50 bucks for regular DVD, 75 to 100 for HD-DVD. :roflmao:

I couldn't agree more.

Paramount just see Star Trek fans nothing more then cash cows. :roflmao:

DING-DING-DING!

You are correct, ma'am! :roflmao:

Most companies are the same way though. I can't think of any company that is willing to give up profit for the good of their customers. The only important thing is the customer's cash. As long as fans are willing to hop on a plane and go to Vegas and spend their life savings on a Trek convention, this stuff will continue. However, the double-edged sword is that if we DON"T cowtow to the demands of Paramount, then they will simply cease to make the product that we love so much... :roflmao: