Sign in to follow this  
Delenn2

Hi everyone =)

Hi everyone,

I'm an American Star Trek/Babylon 5 fan who is currently studying in Germany, and now have some free time before my final exams. I have found out that Enterprise EXISTS about three weeks ago, and as usual, we're far behind. =)

I thought that it'd be nice to meet some other Star Trek fans who watch Enterprise and get to know you. =)

Sorry for all the smilies. If I don't smile, I'm going to cry because of all the rain around here! =)

Delenn2

Welcome aboard Delenn2! I know you will enjoy it here and I know you will enjoy Enterprise. I haven't seen any episodes I didn't like yet. One thing you should know, when reading Enterprise postings if you see a that means there's a Spoiler in the posting and you should only read it if you don't mind knowing what happened in that episode.

Also, here's a Smile for you :wow:

I look forward to seeing you around the board.

Welcome Delenn2! I am sure you wil love it here!

About rain, I know what you mean, Blue Sky has been few and far between in the last 2 months where I live. My brother and I even got caught in a hail storm about 2 weeks ago! OUCH! So, to make you smile.... :wow: :P :( :) :) :)

And this site is sure to have you smiling in no time with all the friends you can meet and the helpfulness & friendliness of the moderators can't be beat!

:) :) :) :wow: :)

Welcome Delenn2. Keep smiling. I was stationed in Germany (Karlsrue) for 14 months and believe me it does stop raining. I am living in Maryland right now and we got pounded by snow storm after storm this winter so i'm glad it's 70 degrese today. hope you enjoy it here.

Sign in to follow this