Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Battlestar Galactica/Star Trek Cast/Crew List

Lately, I've been making an article along the Battlestar Wiki concerning what cast and crew of the original and re-imagined Battlestar Galactica series also worked on Star Trek.

Here's the list I've compiled so far (however incompleat):

(click for article)

55.png

(I've also made one for Stargate, which could be found here, whilst someone else made a list for Former Dark Angel Cast and Crew.)

Edited by DrWho42

This is a terrific site. Thank you for posting the link to it. :biggrin:
You're very welcome! :laugh: You're also more than welcome to join the site since we could always do with new members.

This is a terrific site. Thank you for posting the link to it. :biggrin:
You're very welcome! :laugh: You're also more than welcome to join the site since we could always do with new members.

I will. Thank you again.

Quite a impressive list from the link that got me to wiki-BSG ST Cast/Crew

Dean Stockwell was also in "Quantum Leap" long before the reunion on ST:Enterprise with Scott Backula

as a sidenote.

Let's not forget that Ron Moore, the producer of BSG and creater of the new version worked for years on TNG and DS9.
He's definitely on there. I actually needed to reorganise the entire table just to fit all his entries in.

I'll get to reworking the Stargate list soon, if I have the time.

Edited by DrWho42

Dean Stockwell was also in "Quantum Leap" long before the reunion on ST:Enterprise with Scott Backula

Up until that episode, I was wondering if they'd ever put him on Enterprise. :laugh:

Of late, I've also been working on the List of Former Stargate Cast and Crew... Anyone have comments thereon?

I thought it best if I divided the article up into segments of SG-1 or Atlantis since I did't think anyone appeared or had worked on the original Battlestar Galactica (or its spin-off...).