Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Q stole my bike

A day in the life

So, I'm back here after a two and a half year absence. I suppose the first order of business is why I fell off the face of the earth. I don't have a reason. Sorry. I also don't have a reason for why I suddenly reappeared. Maybe it was fate. Now, I guess I should update what's happened with me sense.

Hobbies:

I decided about two years back that Knights of the Old Republic is the single greatest video game known to man. The sequel was pretty good. DDR is up there as well. I've also taken on a love of creative writing, mostly in roleplaying format. My musical tastes still include lots of hard rock, punk, and metal, but I've also expanded quite a bit. I like to put it this way: my iPod contains Marilyn Manson, Simon & Garfunkel, and showtunes. Not a lot of showtunes, really just Chicago and Les Mis. I swear! I've also taken up ice skating. Not figure skating, not playing hockey (though I do have hockey skates) just going around the rink and trying not to hit people. It's great fun.

Passions:

I left a theater nerd, I returned a photographer, specializing in performance stills. Funny story there. I didn't get a part in A Midsummer Night's Dream, so I talked my way into doing the photography. The rest, as they say, is history.

Edumacation:

Graduated highschool with a hangover that felt deadly (I know I wasn't alone!). Going to Hampshire College in the fall, surprised I got out of AP Stat with a B.

So, that's all the important stuff. If you missed me, say hi. If you have no idea who I am, say hi anyway. Sadly, I've already come to the realization that Valeris hasn't been around these parts in about a year. Whos going to be my fellow Romulan-obsessed Spock fangirl now?

Hi! I'm glad you're back! :biggrin: I've been wondering where you were.

Glad to see you back. This site is constantly getting new members and lately a lot of old members such as yourself have been coming back.

Welcome back. I haven't been here all that long and it's nice to see some of the members that disappeared start to make a return to the board.