Sign in to follow this  
star_rose

do you like fantastic four?

I have seen Fantastic four and the silver surfer yesterday. it was super!

My favourite character of this series is Mr. Fantastic, because he is very sexy and cool!

:laugh:

and you?

I love the Fantastic Four. I really liked the first movie and I'm going to see the new one this upcoming week.

I just saw the first movie not long ago. While it was OK, I felt it could have been better. I'm hoping that the second movie is better.

The first was ok. I am just not a fan of Jessica Alba, she seems to be a one trick pony. Its the same character as she played in Dark Angel.

The first was ok. I am just not a fan of Jessica Alba, she seems to be a one trick pony. Its the same character as she played in Dark Angel.

I couldn't care less if she can act or not.

She's just fun to look at. :laugh:

well yes i can see that attraction, but there has to be more than just looks to keep my attention. Male or Female!

well yes i can see that attraction, but there has to be more than just looks to keep my attention. Male or Female!

I beg to differ because I have the attention span of a Nine Year Old Boy. :laugh:

I beg to differ because I have the attention span of a Nine Year Old Boy. :laugh:

Gummy! I see that you are a commodor now! :laugh: :(

Compliments!

The second movie is very good, because Mr fantastic should marry with the invisible woman, but all the world depends on him....

they all play very well together: they seem a family!