Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Rene Auberjonois Dropped From 'Boston Legal'

Yea for bringing on Larroquette.

BOO for dumping Odo. :laugh:

Edited by Gummy

Wow! In addition to Auberjonois, Mark Valley, Julie Bowen and Constance Zimmer have also been "let go". Thats terrible. They were great characters. The show will really be different now.

Wow! In addition to Auberjonois, Mark Valley, Julie Bowen and Constance Zimmer have also been "let go". Thats terrible. They were great characters. The show will really be different now.

I liked Constance Zimmer's character on the show. She was a Yankees Fan in Boston. One scene had someone walk up to her on the streets of Boston and scream in her face. Of course, she was wearing a Yankees Cap at the time. I got a kick out of that. :laugh:

That, and the fact that she was a little cutie. :laugh:

I agree that it's upsetting that four characters are being dropped. Brad (Mark Valley) wasn't my favorite character but he was interesting. Denise (Julie Bowen) was a real cutie :laugh: too. Most annoying to me is dropping Rene as a character. :laugh: I thought his annoyance over Denny's antics was always entertaining to me and the writers needed to find more for him to do. I will still watch faithfully, but hope that these characters are given the occasional guest shot and that maybe Rene will be brought back again if fan interest is high (and if they'd give him more material to work with).

Edited by trekz

I agree that it's upsetting that four characters are being dropped. Brad (Mark Valley) wasn't my favorite character but he was interesting. Denise (Julie Bowen) was a real cutie :laugh: too. Most annoying to me is dropping Rene as a character. :laugh: I thought his annoyance over Denny's antics was always enertaining to me and the writers needed to find more for him to do. I will still watch faithfully, but hope that these characters are given the occasional guest shot and that maybe Rene will be brought back again if fan interest is high (and if they'd give him more material to work with).

Let's hope that is the case. Rene's character was a nice offset to Shatner's Crane.