Sign in to follow this  
Feddie

CBS and fan protests

everyone do me a favor and ignore all my postings...i just did some research and found out it was a april fools joke from the StarTrek.com staff....*begins to mumble to set the building on fire*

Edited by tj_hawk

everyone do me a favor and ignore all my postings...i just did some research and found out it was a april fools joke from the StarTrek.com staff....*begins to mumble to set the building on fire*

Ah...the infamous StarTrek.com April's Fools joke. They do this every year to see how many people they can fool.

Enterprise started in 2001, so it would have just ended its sixth season if it was still running.

Ah, my mistake. I thought it started in 2000.

Edited by Takara_Soong

Ah...the infamous StarTrek.com April's Fools joke. They do this every year to see how many people they can fool.

Which sucks because a lot of times, their joke looks too much like it could be real. Like last year's bogus sketch of the Enterprise for ST XI. I remember posting that on here for the April's Fool Thread. :biggrin: