Sign in to follow this  
star_rose

trekkies - pictures with Data

I have seen the dvd with Denise crosby about the fans of Star Trek, TREKKIES.

it is a very funny dvd, with a lot of interviews with the cast of TOS and TNG (Kirk, Spock, Mc Coy, Data, Riker,...), but the best scene for me was when Denise showed to the camera her collection of gifts from her fans, in which there was also a series of white-and-black drawings about the episode in which Data made sex with her- they are both naked! It has been always my secret dream since I am a fan of Brent!

:laugh:

it is a very funny dvd, with a lot of interviews with the cast of TOS and TNG (Kirk, Spock, Mc Coy, Data, Riker,...), but the best scene for me was when Denise showed to the camera her collection of gifts from her fans, in which there was also a series of white-and-black drawings about the episode in which Data made sex with her- they are both naked! It has been always my secret dream since I am a fan of Brent!

:look:

Let's see. Secret Trek Dreams. Hmmm. It would have to start with Uhura and Rand and Nurse Chapel.... Then Troi. Then Beverly Crusher.

Then Dax (both versions). Then Seven of Nine and Janeway.Oh, almost forgot B'Elana. And finishing off with T'Pol and Hoshi.

And then I need a nap. :laugh:

Edited by Gummy

Let's see. Secret Trek Dreams. Hmmm. It would have to start with Uhura and Rand and Nurse Chapel.... Then Troi. Then Beverly Crusher.

Then Dax (both versions). Then Seven of Nine and Janeway.Oh, almost forgot B'Elana. And finishing off with T'Pol and Hoshi.

:bow::look:

you are a very passionate lover!

:look::bow:

you are a very passionate lover!

Yes, I am. :bow:

Okkkkk,I must have missed that part. I gotta watch Trekkies again! I'm a big fan of Data, and can honestly say I had a bit of a crush on him (not to mention Brent Spiner). And I managed to miss that scene.

Okkkkk,I must have missed that part. I gotta watch Trekkies again! I'm a big fan of Data, and can honestly say I had a bit of a crush on him (not to mention Brent Spiner). And I managed to miss that scene.

beh, I have a little exaggerated, in fact it is a very fast scene with a few of pictures. It has only a sentimental value for me. :look:

I've always appreciated Brent Spiner's work on Star Trek. I watched his guest role on Enterprise just this weekend. I enjoyed that, as well as his work on TNG.

You probably didn't miss it, Yillara. If it's the scene I think it is, Denise Crosby was interviewing Brent in his backyard (I believe) and was showing him some fan art including the picture mentioned. He made some jokes about the detail of the drawing and how the artist seemed to have intimate knowledge of her body.